• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lags!

Twoja stara

Reaction score
Few minutes ago i went to grim reapers and after 1 minute i was dead because i got lagged just like the whole server! it is the second time today, mass freezes,lags, what the fuck is going on?! there were never lags on this server!

I want a refund! I've lost over an hour of hunting, 200k for aols&blessess<although it is not much>, but the level is growing fucking slow and i want it back-.-

If you know it's lagging, it's your own fault for hunting.

yes, have lags and kicks all player in hunting dead..

fuck

Damn, first death was many hours before, i went hunting after a death caused by combo and when i came to the first grim everyone got lagged and next what i saw was a list fo my characters..-.-
Don;t think i'm stupid, i wouldnt go hunting if i had lags before!

Yesyes stop doing threads like this theres like 10 threads with same name so STOP IT!

Do i care if he's attacked? If you can not stop it, return the lost exp after deaths when the attack was!

Do i care if he's attacked? If you can not stop it, return the lost exp after deaths when the attack was!

He's the one hosting it shitdick, so yeah it kinda matters if he's getting attacked. Him getting attacked, means the server is going to lag, it's not his fault he's getting attacked, but it's your fault you went hunting when you knew it was lagging, and this is an OT after all, so get over it and stop crying.

Him getting attacked, means the server is going to lag, it's not his fault he's getting attacked, but it's your fault you went hunting when you knew it was lagging, and this is an OT after all, so get over it and stop crying.

Can't you read stupid FUCK? I told ya there was no lags when i was going there and then imidiately on the first monster the whole server got a long lag after which everyone died-.- Before you say sth read carefuly the posts before, asshole.

Back