• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Land of Heroes

hokai

Reaction score
Hello. This is a serious RPG project that I've been working on, but I can't work on it all by myself.

Basic information

Rates are going to be; 1-30 20x, 31-100 10x, 100+ 5x.
Skills; are to come
Magic; is to come

What do I do on the server?
Well, I host the server on a dedicated, I map & I do some simple scripting.

Dedicated server

Pentium 4 2.8GHz
Ram 2gb
Harddrive 300gb

100/100mbit fiber (will be able to hold alot of players 24/7 ofc).

There will be a website hosted on the machine aswell.

Mapper
(1spot left) - Arree

Scripter (1spot) -

What do I get for my hard work on this server?

If you've proven yourself worthy/dedicated to the project you will get a GM

To apply, I need to see some of your mappings/scriptings, you can send me this by PM (preferebly uploaded on a website).

You want more information? Just PM me and I'll give it.

Last edited:
i need some job :pP
i have scripted a lot of monsters,npc
i hav a small server online all maped by my
4 years experiencie of tibia
;))

8.41 or the newest one :) Note; We wont have any uberspecial scripts since I want to keep the old school tibia feeling, with nice team quests & nice map.

That means;

No custom items
No custom vocations
No custom anything

Might have some cool scripts but it wont be for the server to be unique.

Name & Prefered ingame name: GoD or GM Dextrol

*Native Language: Swedish

Your OTserver experience
: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM, And i can mapp abit ;)

Why should we choose you: Because I think i can help the server out, And i think its fun :)

*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help xD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, and abit German And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

I can do some advanced scripting/ basic creative mapping.. / I do not have any map,scripts since i just formatted my pc ,but just tell me what do you want me to map / script and i'll do it. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom