• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lands of Forsaken Kingdom - Development

Wodian

Lorensia Developer.
Reaction score
Hello Otland!

We currently almost have done our closed beta. We want to launch our public beta at 01-03-2011. The closed beta will shutdown at 19 February. We still looking for staff that is reliable enough to play at our server. For more information you can see our website at XN-Omega Server - Latest News.

Current Mapping Teasers:
Mapping Teaser I - http://otland.net/f57/lands-forsaken-kingdom-mapping-teaser-115848/
Mapping Teaser II - http://otland.net/f57/lands-forsaken-kingdom-rpg-teaser-ii-116748/

F.A.Q.
Q: How is our server gonna be like?
A: Our vision about our server will be like having a serious server rpg server with a reasonable experience and nice envoirement. Also having some good NPC's that will guide you true the server is an important feature at our server.

Q: What are the final rates at L.O.F.K.
A: At the final rates we are gonna use experience stage's. Beginning rate (from level 0 till 100) there will be 6x experience rate. From level 100 till 150 there will be an experience rate of 3x. More stage's are not needed.

Q: When is the ending date of the public beta?
A: We think that we need 1 month of beta time is needed to make our server complete from bugs/exploits.

Q: What protocol is beeing used at the public beta?
A: We are currently using 8.62 protocol and will be using it when it becomes public.

More questions will be answerd by giving me an pm here at otland.
When our server is at the edge of becomming public beta I will post more information about the server specific.

Regards,
Xevo Networks Team

Last edited:
Beta test pleasee :)

PHP:
 Name: Brent
Main Language: English
Other Language(s): some French

@Spice
No sorry our project is running since 2008. Nothing to do with forsaken grounds or kingdom age.

Name: roach.
Main Language: dutch.
Other Language(s): english.

PHP:
Name: IRL Name : Linus IN-Game name : Raxz
Main Language: Swedish
Other Language(s): English, Spanish

I would like to apply for the position of a senior tutor. Well, I don't know whether it should look like an application, but if you are interested and you are looking for a competent and responsible person then pm me, I will happily take the position and the responsibility that comes with it. Furthermore, I would also be interested in the position of a beta tester since many are needed, just pm me so we can have a conversation, maybe ;)

@Antheran
Ill keep you in mind about senior tutor position. I will also PM you the account details to play the beta on the Lands of Forsaken Kingdom Server. See you soon!

Name: Aziz Qaraan
Main Language: English and Lua
Other Language(s): C++, Java, PhP, HTML and CSS .-.

Name: Dieter (ingame: Condor)
Main Language: Dutch
Other Language(s): English (95%), French (70%)
This is for a spot in the beta testers.
But I would like to apply for the senior tut position as well, in case you need one more, I could be your man. I'm a friendly and responsible person who likes to help others out (and with a lot of ot-experience).

Condor

Name: Felipe
Main Language: Spanish
Other Language(s): English

Back