• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Language opitions

If this could be done it may be a good idea for the ones that ain't speaking english so well...

Yeah but not everyone does understand english that well since it's not a compulsory subject in school in some countries...

Pisowa.. if he did know english good, would he then ask for br lang? i guess not.

I find the idea of more than one language to be a fairly good idea though because yeah they have other sites for the people who do speak the other languages but imagine it all in one big site...

@thread
dont start this kind of talk because next ppl will try to ask for "br plx" hehehe :)

I think it wouldn't be good if it was Portuguese language on this forum.
English is good, almost every can talk it :)

@ Atlas: Do you have anything against Brazilians?

@ Brassen: Yeah sure, English is good, but what about those who can't understand English that good? Care about the poor people, not the rich ones...

I think its a good idea to add more language, but the main language is English. So can more people understand the site and maybe the site will grow!

@Pisova
not everyone knows english hehe

and that can be good but anyway the posts still english lol

Back