• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Language translation

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
Hello guys.

If you've got some spare time, I would like you to translate these files in to different languages.

PS: PHP files. Just open them with any text editor.

I'm in need of a few languages, but I accept other languages:

English.jpg
English (correct if it has grammatical errors)
Dutch.jpg
Dutch
Espa%C3%B1ol.jpg
Español (done by cbrm)
Greek.jpg
Greek
Norsk.jpg
Norsk (done by Zatjin)
Polski.jpg
Polski
Portugues.jpg
Portuguese (done by Felipe Monteiro)
Svenska.jpg
Svenska

I would be happy if anyone knows any other language, it'll be even more greater.

Thanks in advance.
lang.zip

Last edited:
Swedish: lang.zip
Not sure about this though, Swedes use a lot of english woven into the language when we're online. But I translated it anyways, might've gone a bit too far with the swedish in some places :p

German(will expire in 1 week!!!):

Account.php
account.php_DE - Pastebin.com

Main.php
main.php_DE - Pastebin.com

Community.php
community.php_DE - Pastebin.com

Kind Regards,
//Damon

Not sure about this though, Swedes use a lot of english woven into the language when we're online. But I translated it anyways, might've gone a bit too far with the swedish in some places :p

Thanks, both of you. I'll be making some changes, and adding some more words/sentences that need to be translated. I'll PM each of you who was written language translations. (P.S. I'm sorry for making additions, I forgot some things)

I don't really understand why you'd put "Karaktär-/Guildnamn" as a translation for "Search", "Sök" would be more precise I'd say.

And I think shop could stay shop :p

Edit: Tiny typo, I guess you could change this by yourself Zysen:

PHP:
			'shielding'		 => 'Skjöldkunskap',

to

PHP:
 			'shielding'		 => 'Sköldkunskap',

In Community.php

Last edited:
I don't really understand why you'd put "Karaktär-/Guildnamn" as a translation for "Search", "Sök" would be more precise I'd say.

And I think shop could stay shop :p

Edit: Tiny typo, I guess you could change this by yourself Zysen:

PHP:
			'shielding'		 => 'Skjöldkunskap',

to

PHP:
 			'shielding'		 => 'Sköldkunskap',

In Community.php

Well.. what can I say.. I was tired :p

In Norwegian as well. I was brainstorming words that could be used in translation. x)

Arabic?
Yes php supports Arabic, already tried. Web browser also reads it fine. Just tell me if you want me to do that.

Back