• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lantica

Coeco

Banned User
Reaction score
Looking for scripters, coders, some experienced/active GM's and mappers to join our team. Heres some server info:

100% Realmap 8.31 with added zones (and still growing)
Fully working NPC's
Roughly 2-3 days old and 5-25+ players on daily
Training monks
Current record of 100% Uptime
And much more..

Expstages and rates are:
Lv1-49 55x
Lv50-99 50x
Lv100-149 40x
Lv150-199 30x
Lv200 15x

Skillrate: 50x
Magicrate: 18x
Drop rate: 2x
Spawnrate: 2x

24/7 hosting with 24/24 MB internet, Dual Core 2.60Ghz proccessor, and 3071 RAM.

Right now im in most need of someone who knows websites etc, how to fix stuff cause im completely unknown to HTML/PHP.. But yeah, looking for all generally.

Last edited:
I would like to hear more about the server, i know about php and some mapping. But i will help you most in the website part. If you're interested in that, please feel free to add me on msn and have a chat. [email protected]

Greetings!
Good luck

Well, if you need an active and experienced Gm, I'm here.
You wont have to worry about me giving out items to players or something similar. I love to help ppl out, and doing events is no problems either, I've been GM on lots of other servers, and other games, so i have a lot of ideas. Activity shouldn't be any problem, i'll be on as much as i can, and that's pretty much.
Writing applications isn't my thing,as you probably can see, but if you're interested we could talk on msn or something similar. Msn is [email protected]

Take Care,

Erik

gm

wel here ig o

y shold we hire u. well cos im no haker or sheater who giv ietms 2 my frends or there frends or me and i are gm on many server yurot.
im 11 year soon 12 and i no al gm comands:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

@up,

You cant even speak properly lol.
(I read his post, and had to say something)

Good Luck with your project.

omg

mog y all r mean 2 my not me falt me ignlissh is bad
bat ignor tat noob i get gm???:thumbup::thumbup:

Server error now fixed and Lantica should be up and running stable once again.

Also would like to warn people about Doahh here, he's an corrupt GM abusing his powers and jailing people etc when they attack him, Hes acting all badass and "Mess with me and i'll ban/jail you" attitude, attacked him with another character of mine and here's what happened

GMabuse.jpg

After that he came with his GM Char and expected me to be scared, when i didn't react differently, he suddenly warped me to jail. I restarted the server and removed his GM char, 2 minutes later, he blocks me at MSN so yeah :thumbup: Might wanna tag him or something.

Still need a website guy badly, Ferchox have suddenly dissapeard for a week, no idea why but yeah, still lookin

Back