• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Lapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think salar and this lin secretly suck each others dicks

Guys please everybody stfu get a life omfg im not holding side just all like stfu omfg

okay fine you asked for it. Keep in mind I never heard of this person before and look at him go off. It should keep him off the thread for a couple days. It's this linin kid or w/e

lawl 1.jpglawl 2.jpg

they are trolling everyone like that but its not funny when a fking tard from pink guys just spam you about hes life. You are guys even worse than noobs in carlin i mean all those salars, evul strikers etc go back to school bcuz when we was playing tibia u ask your mom if she can buy another toy for you

CLOSED

lmao this moron linin dont even know im english

if u think correcting ppl on an online site is gonna help change the fail you got for english, go for it

they are trolling everyone like that but its not funny when a fking tard from pink guys just spam you about hes life. You are guys even worse than noobs in carlin i mean all those salars, evul strikers etc go back to school bcuz when we was playing tibia u ask your mom if she can buy another toy for you

CLOSED
Jul 11 2013, 22:53:47 Killed at Level 294 by Xyvuz CaresMost damage
and by Chazzy
Jul 12 2013, 18:42:02 Killed at Level 294 by ChazzyMost damage
and by Satana

***** if ur talking to me...... i've even been in your vent u dont even have a mic ur just a random guild member so pls stfu and please learn some pvp then try again.

also just now veziv
Jul 14 2013, 01:23:50 Killed at Level 331 by Chezzy Most damage and by Captain Ziggy

Niggas please..... u act and make threads about u dominate lunarforce ya sure.

Jul 11 2013, 22:53:47 Killed at Level 294 by Xyvuz CaresMost damage
and by Chazzy
Jul 12 2013, 18:42:02 Killed at Level 294 by ChazzyMost damage
and by Satana

***** if ur talking to me...... i've even been in your vent u dont even have a mic ur just a random guild member so pls stfu and please learn some pvp then try again.

hahaha lmao i see that u care more than me xD i still can't believe that kids like you play this game ^^ random without mic? i see that you know me don't be so proud that you sit on our vt bcuz u got kicked after 5 mins after u didnt come on magic wall 4x so grow up please even brs have better skills than you fucking retard from trade

Hahaha wasn't he from Last Decision? Navid streamed so I could hear there vent like ''Connect to the magebot server!'' ''password boss password boss!''
I got some cams when me and Legacy troll them and also soundrecords of navids stream. I maybe make movie for fun got plenty of time.
anyways Dino, love you bro <3.

hahaha lmao i see that u care more than me xD i still can't believe that kids like you play this game ^^ random without mic? i see that you know me don't be so proud that you sit on our vt bcuz u got kicked after 5 mins after u didnt come on magic wall 4x so grow up please even brs have better skills than you fucking retard from trade

the funny thing is i never went action/war when i was on ur vt. i was just trlling adding phantoms all channels so smd

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha wasn't he from Last Decision? Navid streamed so I could hear there vent like ''Connect to the magebot server!'' ''password boss password boss!''
I got some cams when me and Legacy troll them and also soundrecords of navids stream. I maybe make movie for fun got plenty of time.
anyways Dino, love you bro <3.

Jun 16 2013, 20:29:38 Killed at Level 266 by Chazzy

solo style bro? umad?

the funny thing is that no one knows you but you still keep talking on this forum what a shame

the funny thing is i never went action/war when i was on ur vt. i was just trlling adding phantoms all channels so smd

- - - Updated - - -

Jun 16 2013, 20:29:38 Killed at Level 266 by Chazzy

solo style bro? umad?
haha I remember I went hive, saw you, tought u was just some random rpger so I let u hunt in peace and u ue combo with with raven and some others.
ye nice ''solo style''. + I am so mad about losing 20% wow gotta pump some iron now. If you talk about ''solo style'' come play 7.4 and I solo you all day bic boi.

god damn these shadowcore kids think they are good. But you guys shouldnt argue with them because they have no idea what good battles or pvp is. They are use to playing on lvl 300 mages and spaming ue damage for 800 and sd damage for 500+ while carryign 5 bps of ssa.

These players have never heard of mwall lines, fallbacks, push battles(because here u just hold sd), Shadowcore and Lunar require for the least amount of brain activity of any ots I have played. Shadowcores was built for rpg players and teams like Calar's which couldn't handle the teams of old 8.6 servers so they came here and took high lvls then they think they dominando something. These 2 servers have destroyed ot war feeling and then these little rpg nerds have the nerve to come and talk shit on forums like they have done something. Decoy and some of these players have build a reputation for themselves and if you don't know them it just means you are a new random player because we have played with and vs each other for 3+ years.

Ignore them and own them ingame, they are nothing there. This is all I got to say won't write anymore here.

I swear to god this thread itself just fucking flew out of a fucking building it went full retarded xD. Also Mulle how about that recording of Islayhookers."move MOVE ARE U FUCKING RETARDED AHH THIS TEAMS FOUACKING RETARDED.." doesn't die we win war and he charloves :s.. Most of the people writeing don't know about the situation so why comply and say non-sense? This thread is dumb and pointless they backstabbed and we dissed em its simple that's how it is in rl also if ur friend/teamate backstabs u how would u feel its normal its human.. I didn't rage I wasn't the one dying but why did this occur so they join willie? We know and don't care lapas team is ofically dead and so is his team the end.

stfu flandie a winkie at the end of calling a man hot is gay.. in the middle east they would kill u so please go there for a vacation u know. Ciao guys going cherry picking with ya know xd

I swear to god this thread itself just fucking flew out of a fucking building it went full retarded xD. Also Mulle how about that recording of Islayhookers."move MOVE ARE U FUCKING RETARDED AHH THIS TEAMS FOUACKING RETARDED.." doesn't die we win war and he charloves :s.. Most of the people writeing don't know about the situation so why comply and say non-sense? This thread is dumb and pointless they backstabbed and we dissed em its simple that's how it is in rl also if ur friend/teamate backstabs u how would u feel its normal its human.. I didn't rage I wasn't the one dying but why did this occur so they join willie? We know and don't care lapas team is ofically dead and so is his team the end.

stfu flandie a winkie at the end of calling a man hot is gay.. in the middle east they would kill u so please go there for a vacation u know. Ciao guys going cherry picking with ya know xd

you made it retard, so why so mad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back