• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last Battle On Lunarforce Before Update

For what are you crying the only thing you were waring against was against the poi seals.

hahaha shut your mount rly :) you dont remember when we maked a ue combo on you and you have black hp on venore boat :) you runed like a piece of szhit :)

Haha so fucking hard, start selling half pounds then talk to me. Fucking joker kid.
As soon as i left tibia i started making grands so keep talking shit xD
Ofc u did thats why u came back. Ur a pussy kid never forget that the place u live is a posh place plz dont talk bad better gogo out with ur skateboard gang

Its just the fact retards like u think its so cool to smoke and hard but wtf ? Why u act so cool over smoking weed lol
When did he say he was acting tough bawd. Keep on your computer all day and live in your parents basement like the vampire you are, You also have worse ingles then the stinky polaks that hop off the boat and enter our country. Dumbass.

When did he say he was acting tough bawd. Keep on your computer all day and live in your parents basement like the vampire you are, You also have worse ingles then the stinky polaks that hop off the boat and enter our country. Dumbass.
Retarded spotty kid dont make me post ur pic here acting all pro and i dont even play tibia nomore so ur point is invalid? Also this kid makes his name the weedman u think its not enougth that he thinks hes pro over smoking fkin weed? xD dont put ur fucking shit into other ppls business u pussy ass kid

Retarded spotty kid dont make me post ur pic here acting all pro and i dont even play tibia nomore so ur point is invalid? Also this kid makes his name the weedman u think its not enougth that he thinks hes pro over smoking fkin weed? xD dont put ur fucking shit into other ppls business u pussy ass kid
Admitting you have a picture of me is sad you lonely bastard. Quitting tibia and yet logging on on otland and commenting actively is beyond sad. You "Pussy ass kid". Also the video posted was mine, so I'm more then obligated to make my comment, Fuckhead

Jitters you quitted too and you're still wandering around here in otlands? xd Doesn't that make you sad?
And umit, where are you when I'm in kurwa Murat and bombel ts alone :(

Back