• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last Decision knows how to make us laugh

12:34 Calar Is Back [302]: if we 12:34 Calar Is Back [302]: join 12:34 Calar Is Back [302]: we can fucking 12:34 Calar Is Back [302]: rule the server bro :S i want ur dick in my ass

12:34 calar is back [302]: If we 12:34 calar is back [302]: Join 12:34 calar is back [302]: We can fucking 12:34 calar is back [302]: Rule the server bro :s i want ur dick in my ass

waow calar hav cen ju wrajt dis? Dis es vari tru rajt? Men calar want fal ritardedek :ssssssssssssssssssssssss

We all know hirunzen is a retarded 14-year old egyptian boy. I know him for 2 years, he only says stupid things. No point proven...

Demontorrent and Flandie, better STFU bout Calar cuz even without hands he kick Ur asses. btw Demontorrent, dont get too excited for Addon cuz every1 knows that you are little boy with a lot of cash and you with this You cure your COMPLEXES

Demontorrent and Flandie, better STFU bout Calar cuz even without hands he kick Ur asses. btw Demontorrent, dont get too excited for Addon cuz every1 knows that you are little boy with a lot of cash and you with this You cure your COMPLEXES

Yeh who the fuck are you? and where do u come up with these facts fan boy

wow major asskisser!!!

Yeye its a game, but i'd easy beat you in a pushgame without bot. I don't use timer or anything bro, 100% manual. Go cry a little more, Calar is overrated and stole the team from Wille that is all. Thinkin the team is unbeatable, but the game has changed.

Back