• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last man stand [ Event]

Hrsha

Reaction score
Hi guys

i want last man stand event (working one with broadcast)

broadcast : before the event by 3 minutes broadcast says "last man stand will start in 3 minutes. then say it in the last minute "lms starts in 1 minute" then it gonna start

lever or portal : opens when the first broadcast and it gonna teleport players to waiting room

waiting room : when event starts teleport all players in the room to arena randomly

lever or portal : if portal . remove it when event start - if lever . refuses the access when event start

winner : gets his prize

i tried Teckman event but its not what i want + not working
reason : when players join waiting room it teleport them to arena one by one not all of them
and every one goes to arena then he win the prize then to temple lol

i tried this one too http://otland.net/f16/problem-last-man-standing-event-151617/#post1463168 but it does work and gives alot of errors ALOT

Notice : iam not sure if i can rep who help me cuz i dont understand reputation system
alot of times it refuse to rep although i have enough points

::. Abdo .::​

Back