• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent Last man Standing Event 100% Working

I won the battle, I killed a player, and then nothing happens i stay in the arena no reward and cant get out can someone help

local t = { tmp = {
{x = 1111, y = 1111, z = 7}, -- North west corner of Area where players must stand in order to join the event
{x = 1111, y = 1111, z = 7} -- South east corner of Area },

arena = {
{x = 1111, y = 1111, z = 7}, -- North west Corner of Arena
{x = 1111, y = 1111, z = 7}, -- South East corner of Arena
{x = 1111, y = 1111, z = 7} -- Center of Arena },

from = {x = 351, y = 1340, z = 6}, -- Top left cornor of the playground (random players teleportation)
to = {x = 366, y = 1350, z = 6}, -- Bottom right cornor of the playground (random players teleportation)

So this is waiting room and tp from lastman.lua should bring us there
This is the place where player fight(?)
this is cords where player can be randomly tped from waiting room(?)

Can someone tell me i am right?

Wonderful Working fine ! a little miss you did in the lastman.lua :p but i wont tell anything its a simple miss Rep+++

Yo wondring where do i change the time for the winner that wants to leave the arena? cause its take above 3-4 min now

PHP:
    <globalevent name="LastMan" interval="36000" event="script" value="lms/lastman.lua"/>
    <globalevent name="arena" interval="36150" event="script" value="lms/arena.lua"/>
if im using 0.4 how do i do this? the interval is different from this one for example my save is at interval="500000" when on others its a lower number

if im using 0.4 how do i do this? the interval is different from this one for example my save is at interval="500000" when on others its a lower number
What time do you need to use?
15 minutes = 900000
2 housr = 7200000

data/globalevents/scripts/LMS/Lastman.lua:16: attempt to call global 'doBroadcastMessage' (a nil value)
change doBroadcastMessage to Game.broadcastMessage
and now its work, but winner don't get reward. What wrong?
he got message 22:57 You have won the event and received your reward.
TFS 1.2

EDIT IT WORK on TFS 1.2 WELL. U need to change dobroadcastmessage tto game.broadcastmessage in arena.lua also

Have you got lms with zombies?not player vs player
And can you edit this code to startt eventt att 21:00:00 and 23:00:00?

Last edited:
Back