• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last one!!

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
Well my friend and I are currently in 4th we dropped 2 places since yesterday and we need to get back up into the top three ASAP! The contest ends in two days and I hope you can all just give this song a listen all the way through. You can even mute it and just let the video play out and you can listen as many times as you want. The song I'm posting hasn't been posted yet but i will continue to update this once or twice throughout the day with new songs. Enjoy and help a fellow player out!
https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/PkgzwleH

Who is that and what is the contest foe? Xd

Who is that and what is the contest foe? Xd
AOTP-Army of the Pharoahs, and it was a contest to win two vip tickets and I won thanks to all who took the time to watch got to chill backstage with all of em before the show for about an hour. Was a pretty sick experience

AOTP-Army of the Pharoahs, and it was a contest to win two vip tickets and I won thanks to all who took the time to watch got to chill backstage with all of em before the show for about an hour. Was a pretty sick experience

Army made a rly good album so you are rly lucky guy :)

Back