• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last Standing..

Just wait until Navid is back.. they will be around 100.. :huh:

Reanimation Them will take over.

That guild is pure trash. I own all of em.

tumblr_mqev83WK1T1qbh0eio4_250.gif

Why are people raging? All i said is that it looks like futurama..

Hey salar, listen you little piece of shit.
Futurama never heard? btw what happened with retired :-/
Dont even make threads like this if you dont wanna make people to get to the hospital.

Spnwee? Umm i gues I am retired havent logged in tibia.. Haven't made new threads. Futurama? Shitiest guild>Heard.

Your Engrish make me go hosptially

Spnwee? Umm i gues I am retired havent logged in tibia.. Haven't made new threads. Futurama? Shitiest guild>Heard.

Nope, haven't logged in. Still managed to die, i saw you on your rp named Chronic Archer, and still posting forums.

Do people know the meaning of retired? Its not QUIT>QUIT>RETIRED>DIFFERENT MEANING! ffs

Its not like that im using much e English in My country but i could give you swedish lessions and let's see whos going to the hospital. So that ur trying to say is that last standing is a shitty guild?
I guess ur one of vezivs asslickers? Because right now we dominando <_<

Its not like that im using much e English in My country but i could give you swedish lessions and let's see whos going to the hospital. So that ur trying to say is that last standing is a shitty guild?
I guess ur one of vezivs asslickers? Because right now we dominando <_<

last standing dominando??

Idiot what I'm trying to say is 10 members in that guild are from futurama and lapas commanding comprendi? Lemme give u assyrian lessons ill teach u a 3000+ year old language and make u go shit urself..

Back