• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last try to fix this Ue combo spam

i obviosly meant increasing did you ask people who like to hunt and what not to increase cooldown on ue see what they felt yeah theres people that like to level up nothing wrong with that but did you ask them? no i think not

Are you trolling or are a complete fucking moron. I hope you are trolling. Go actually read the fucking thread and you will see the whole idea is for warmode..not about people like yourself who random pk or rpgers.....Now if you have something constructive to say plz do, otherwise dont post. Now do yourself a favor and go READ the thread and see how stupid you sounded.

Do I have to draw it for you

let me quote what i said for ignorant kids like you there is people out there that play here to level up with friends maybe pvp a little maybe not and yes those are people and i see nothing wrong with it so when did i say this is only for me decoy your to easy to argue with no challenge you just say shit then tell your friends in ventrillo oh guys look i just pwned tali on forumns go like my comment so it seems im good at arguing

Suggestions have already been made to staff on how it will be done for players that aren't in war and such but that is obviously still in discussion, all these threads are for is to help better the server. You flaming the threads over and over again helps nothing and if anything delays the process.

let me quote what i said for ignorant kids like you there is people out there that play here to level up with friends maybe pvp a little maybe not and yes those are people and i see nothing wrong with it so when did i say this is only for me decoy your to easy to argue with no challenge you just say shit then tell your friends in ventrillo oh guys look i just pwned tali on forumns go like my comment so it seems im good at arguing

if you weren't a complete baboon head with extreme mental problems you would know that this ue cool down that everyone is proposing for is for WARMODE.

Are you trolling or are a complete fucking moron. I hope you are trolling. Go actually read the fucking thread and you will see the whole idea is for warmode..not about people like yourself who random pk or rpgers.....Now if you have something constructive to say plz do, otherwise dont post. Now do yourself a favor and go READ the thread and see how stupid you sounded.

ok draw it for me cause i still DONT SEE the point most the people running around ueing arent even in the fucking guild there noob chars or there friends so how the fuck is that gonna help anything ???

- - - Updated - - -

if you weren't a complete baboon head with extreme mental problems you would know that this ue cool down that everyone is proposing for is for WARMODE.

thin about things before posting

tbh i do also say that it shouldnt be for everyone. I know many ppl like hunting with the ues since it hits harder and has a big aoe.
If were talking ue combos are dumb then maybe waves should be reduced also since u can get on a stack and wave combo just like u can get on a stack and ue combo.

make exhausted to ue 3 minuts :) bcse without ue we cant rush defence :) 3 minuts its good and make Lower hits from ava :) like 60-70 :) not150

ya lets make ava hits so low they do absolutly no damage when i wear a glacial amulet and ue 3 min exhaust. so i can rush on a 300 ek or rp and be unstoppable right? brain plx veviz.

ya lets make ava hits so low they do absolutly no damage when i wear a glacial amulet and ue 3 min exhaust. so i can rush on a 300 ek or rp and be unstoppable right? brain plx veviz.

rradnom stut the sfuck up bitch, u are sneak team stfu ths is tofor war team retard dont res[ond and try to fuck this u p for us reatd

rradnom stut the sfuck up bitch, u are sneak team stfu ths is tofor war team retard dont res[ond and try to fuck this u p for us reatd

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND EITHER WAY PEOPLE ARE GONNA UE EVEN IF THERE NOT IN WARMODE???????????? SO THERES NO WAY TO BENEFIT BOTH WAYS
i used caps so maybe you could understand...

about Tali

eb6.jpg

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND EITHER WAY PEOPLE ARE GONNA UE EVEN IF THERE NOT IN WARMODE???????????? SO THERES NO WAY TO BENEFIT BOTH WAYS
i used caps so maybe you could understand...

bitch retard u talking about stuff u dont eve know. wen we fight u retard are sleeping and we fight between each other but ue fuikomg itup..i talking liemk u know but ur radnom kid wth no guold and just sneak team this doesnt efefect u so stop posting this is for waring guolds aka not u.understand? this wont affect u so stop psting

The irony.

bitch retard u talking about stuff u dont eve know. wen we fight u retard are sleeping and we fight between each other but ue fuikomg itup..i talking liemk u know but ur radnom kid wth no guold and just sneak team this doesnt efefect u so stop posting this is for waring guolds aka not u.understand? this wont affect u so stop psting

please use english, no bosnian.

We have heard you and you don't need to send more emails. I also want to make it clear to you that posting on the forum is a good way to get our attention, because then everyone can give their input. We expect everyone who have sent us an email to give their input in this thread, so that we can work together and fix this in a way that makes everyone as happy as possible.

Can you keep us up to date with the process? this is a good change for the server so keep it up.

I think they should lower the cooldown on Exevo gran mas vis and exevo gran mas flam. ALso maybe on exevo gran mas frigo and maybe but only maybe on exevo gran mas tera.
I also think you should remove avalanche from the runeshop and people have to make their own avalanche runes with a blank. So then you put a blank rune in your hand and then u say the spell and u get a rune.
You can also make a spell called "adori blank" so we dont have to buy the blank runes in the shop.

7835-256x256x32.png

Wille = Run away Take full mana spam ue, then blame the other team for spamming ue After he ragequits?

umm ive been off that team for the past week noob, and also can u please sound even more retarded? You spelled about 5 words right in this whole sentence. Gz bro, your english is improving a lot :s

Wille = Run away Take full mana spam ue, then blame the other team for spamming ue After he ragequits?

I understand why you think that way. But let me assure you, we never start the ue spamming.

For example on okolnir i talked with members from the opposite team while spamming my gmp button and they said the same thing "We start ueing when you do" but the thing is, you actaully started it from the beginning.
You killed members from us on okolnir and we killed them to force a battle, when we stood lined and you guys kicked. Somehow 4 people managed to get past us(or perhaps they already were on okolnir?) and from the start they constantly spammed us with avalanches and ues from behind.

I hope this might clear out the things, i´ve read alot of hate towards wille and his ues but we arent the ones starting it, and i feel like when we use our ues we first box you and then try and ue combo some of you. You on the other hand have 5 mages running away from battle, cooming into us and ueing all the time, one by one.

TL;DR
Wille and our team are not the ones starting with all the ues, if you disagree with me please read my whole post :)

Back