• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last try to fix this Ue combo spam

I understand why you think that way. But let me assure you, we never start the ue spamming.

For example on okolnir i talked with members from the opposite team while spamming my gmp button and they said the same thing "We start ueing when you do" but the thing is, you actaully started it from the beginning.
You killed members from us on okolnir and we killed them to force a battle, when we stood lined and you guys kicked. Somehow 4 people managed to get past us(or perhaps they already were on okolnir?) and from the start they constantly spammed us with avalanches and ues from behind.

I hope this might clear out the things, i´ve read alot of hate towards wille and his ues but we arent the ones starting it, and i feel like when we use our ues we first box you and then try and ue combo some of you. You on the other hand have 5 mages running away from battle, cooming into us and ueing all the time, one by one.

TL;DR
Wille and our team are not the ones starting with all the ues, if you disagree with me please read my whole post :)

drop this bullshit who starts the ue spam...bottom line is this needs to be changed

bitch retard u talking about stuff u dont eve know. wen we fight u retard are sleeping and we fight between each other but ue fuikomg itup..i talking liemk u know but ur radnom kid wth no guold and just sneak team this doesnt efefect u so stop posting this is for waring guolds aka not u.understand? this wont affect u so stop psting

HAHAHAHAHAH i will attempt to fix this you* you*Even*When*You* Fuck*it up*Like* You*You're*Random*With*Guild*Does not*affect*you*Guilds* Also known as?**You*Posting*

and people say i have bad spelling...

HAHAHAHAHAH i will attempt to fix this you* you*Even*When*You* Fuck*it up*Like* You*You're*Random*With*Guild*Does not*affect*you*Guilds* Also known as?**You*Posting*

and people say i have bad spelling...

Yeah its my normal spelling right. Are you aware of something called going out? try it. This is my last post to you little boy

~Close this thread we are using the other one to share our ideas about the ue/ave/wave spam

I understand why you think that way. But let me assure you, we never start the ue spamming.

For example on okolnir i talked with members from the opposite team while spamming my gmp button and they said the same thing "We start ueing when you do" but the thing is, you actaully started it from the beginning.
You killed members from us on okolnir and we killed them to force a battle, when we stood lined and you guys kicked. Somehow 4 people managed to get past us(or perhaps they already were on okolnir?) and from the start they constantly spammed us with avalanches and ues from behind.

I hope this might clear out the things, i´ve read alot of hate towards wille and his ues but we arent the ones starting it, and i feel like when we use our ues we first box you and then try and ue combo some of you. You on the other hand have 5 mages running away from battle, cooming into us and ueing all the time, one by one.

TL;DR
Wille and our team are not the ones starting with all the ues, if you disagree with me please read my whole post :)

Y-y-yes you are!
Everyone knows ur the biggest ue spammer on this server.
I even heard from players from ur team that they dies so much because Wille only spamming ue.
And that they Will leave soon if you keep the spamming.
I remember ank-dara battle between us when you leaved The battle After 5 min because The FIRST UE COMBO coming from you and smashing 10~ of ur own members.
Please dont tell me that ur not The one started. Some Said Wille has an tatto that says "i love ue spam"

wille team dont starting the ues?

ye i remember ankh dara ob some days ago was just fun taking targets with sds and then kaboooooom ue combo in the middle of a fkin open battle gz

Y-y-yes you are!
Everyone knows ur the biggest ue spammer on this server.
I even heard from players from ur team that they dies so much because Wille only spamming ue.
And that they Will leave soon if you keep the spamming.
I remember ank-dara battle between us when you leaved The battle After 5 min because The FIRST UE COMBO coming from you and smashing 10~ of ur own members.
Please dont tell me that ur not The one started. Some Said Wille has an tatto that says "i love ue spam"

Yes, during the okolnir battle he was way to much into the whole ue spamm thing, but that was after he gone mad because all you did was running around ueing and then he started it to. The people that said "we die because wille ue spamm" is a result from the late part of the okolnir battle. Remeber at this point you have already been ueing us for 20 min.

I wasnt part of the ank dara battle but from what i read they all boxed you and then did a ue combo, that is something alot different from the UE spamm we hate.

We box you then ue combo.

You have assigned people that arent part of the battle, they are just in the guild because they have their ues binded and then run into us, ue and then go out.

I cant say i like our boxing ue but atleast we dont do it like you do it.

Yeah its my normal spelling right. Are you aware of something called going out? try it. This is my last post to you little boy

~Close this thread we are using the other one to share our ideas about the ue/ave/wave spam

point taken you give up to easy

Back