• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LAST WM

ye omg i come to hardcore pvp server without warmode fuck me sideways and call me samantha if you rly think i need warmode to pk the shit out of you gringos
You are so retarted no? If u no are in wm people attack 1 war mode no random people retard you frag no count on warmode this is the same to a charlover PWNED OTHER TIME
and i msg u yesterday night and u say im hacked fucking brazol dnt wanna my skype? No wanna look my face? Fucking troll? Hahahahhaha TIM=A LIER KID.

END.

You are so retarted no? If u no are in wm people attack 1 war mode no random people retard you frag no count on warmode this is the same to a charlover PWNED OTHER TIME
and i msg u yesterday night and u say im hacked fucking brazol dnt wanna my skype? No wanna look my face? Fucking troll? Hahahahhaha TIM=A LIER KID.

END.
i said i hacked the character you fucking moron LOL

Back