• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Last World

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Bring back that oldera wanna-be server last world, so fun wars there, atleast til realots is up

It will be a long term server, dont think about to close it after few month, maybe I will wait until realots is closed

LW is over.... all i hear is gr8 things but put it to sleep or put it up some final decison :X and obviously Realots if they now get it up it wont be up for a month or so (hopefulley your putting ur bet on a hope they will fail and then lastword sweeps up?

RealOTs will go down, dont worry, every OT do...
And yea, as I said Im working on Last World, @Bazzese aka Livlinan fixing stuff with me for now..
Guild War System works almost perfect now, Guild War-Winner will get Guild Points so Last World will have Top Guild Statistic + you will be able to buy special stuff with guild points, this all will be shown soon..
This is just one of a feature...
And yea, it might take a while to get Last World up, but hopefully it will stay up along time, I dont mind renting a dedicated server, depends on players, if they enjoy playing there and theres alot of players online it will be online, ofc it will be DDoS Protected later..

Edited:
guildwar.jpg
guildwarr.jpg

Last edited:
"hopefully it'll stay up for a long time", that's the thing Last world. That's a negative not a positive. Resets are extremely fun on war servers just because the first day (and the first days) are always and will always be the funniest days of a war server, where everyone compete for lvl 100 and to get the best spawns, make a new name for yourself, etc etc.

last world won't last without resets atleast once every few weeks. would be boring to play a war server that never resets, or does once in a couple of months or whatever you're planning.. But oh well, I gave up when I realized you want to create a war server that "lasts" lulz, takes all the fun wars out of the actual war server.

I'm mean by saying "last for a long time" ...a server that's playable not mean to say no resets..

I'm mean by saying "last for a long time" ...a server that's playable not mean to say no resets..

ok then, realots won't come up this weekend so if you start it this thursday or friday, you'll have players for atleast a week, maybe even 2 or 3 weeks! Put in some donates and you might possibly earn some money aswell
it doesn't need to be 100% finished, just give us somewhere to war meanwhile realots aint up

Ingens if you wanna play a 50% done server go to originaltibia, dont ask me to open up a server just for you, i wont open up server aslong as realots going to open soon...

I mean he could open it now and regardless of how buggy it would be people would play, he would earn money til realots is up.

U can still open it complete when realots is down again...

Back