• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LATE's workshop(wut)

• Thread starter Deleted member 92788
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 92788

Ehm so I am really bored so I thought I could make signatures for you guys :)!
You can check my stuff here
and my signature or if you're lazy here :)
gONTEu.png
ESoD0w.png
K05Ib-.png
uS80Hh.png
8N0Wti.png
sKf7i0.png

H5Q0Nt.png
fZuHLc.png
uQ6S09.png

I'm not that good and my text skills are -100000000000000000 but I'll try my best :p
Just write something like this;
Text;Blabla
Render; link it(you can get good ones at Bakarenders, (PS; you need to register to see them :p)
Other details;blabla

Ready
On your marks
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them late congratz. I wasn't using ps anymore for like 2 weeks, but I will start doing more signatures.

I like them late congratz. I wasn't using ps anymore for like 2 weeks, but I will start doing more signatures.
wat xd? I'm taking requests :s Like I make them for you

Hey. I cant find a good render but First of all i would like Elixir in lime green text. The actual pic i was hoping for a badass nebula or supernova picture that fades into black and white gameplay.
Just a pic of a nebula or supernova with my name in green would be fine.

Hey. I cant find a good render but First of all i would like Elixir in lime green text. The actual pic i was hoping for a badass nebula or supernova picture that fades into black and white gameplay.
Just a pic of a nebula or supernova with my name in green would be fine.
I searched for nebula and supernova all I got was space pictures :s
You'll have to be more specific >.<

siOQdr.png

Sorry but human sigs are hard >.< I'll try again when I've learned some new stuff if you still want me to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom