• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Latest bot for real tibia.

Refee

Reaction score
Anybody know the best/latest bot for RL tibia, havent played in a long time, want to go bot.

Thanks.

I never use bots but from what I hear, its Xeno

All bots have a chance to get u banned, but take the chance if u want to!

XenoBot is the best in my opinion, alot cuz the creator isn't some kind of salesman and fucking tells you straight out " all bots are detectable". Also the community there is great, not filled with 99% BRs as the other forums.. Not saying i have anything against brazilians, but it's quite annoying having to read everything in portugise xD

If you are a noob in war you should use xenobot. Its a nice war tool!

But Ibot is the bot you should use if you looking for cavebotting. you can only cavebot ek's with xeno.
You can bot way mroe advanced stuffs with mages on ibot.
You also got like BugWT and BlakW on ibot

BUT... what you should do is to quit tibia until they fixed the latest update. It's crap! atm my team is killing everybody that is exping. Before the update we had like 200 online 24/7 now its 40-80 xd

If you are a noob in war you should use xenobot. Its a nice war tool!

But Ibot is the bot you should use if you looking for cavebotting. you can only cavebot ek's with xeno.
You can bot way mroe advanced stuffs with mages on ibot.
You also got like BugWT and BlakW on ibot

BUT... what you should do is to quit tibia until they fixed the latest update. It's crap! atm my team is killing everybody that is exping. Before the update we had like 200 online 24/7 now its 40-80 xd

Lol, no. Xenobot requires brains to use effectively. If you don't have a brain, use iBot and get banned or dont bot.

If you'd like to counter argument, tell me what advanced features there are in iBot and how they are superior to Xenobot's, please.

ive used both xeno and ibot and xeno is great for war and for showing mwall timer but it suxs at botting, ibot on the other hand is the best bot for botting afk and safe, it has WAAAAAAY more options and in my opinion is 10000000000 times better but xeno works too, so its really up to u.

Back