• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Latest instalation tutorial to compile tfs 1.2 / otx 2 & 3 EASY PISSY!!

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders here i come with a easy instalation libraries for compile the distributions menthioned above and a common error and its fix

Things you'll need Microsoft
-Microsoft Visual Basic Studio 2015 Enterprise
-Boost_1_64_0 libraries
-Libraries taken from otx

do this STEP BY STEP

First Install Microsoft Visual Basic Studio 2015 Enterprise then begin installing Boost_1_64_0
now extract otx libraries anywhere u want i prefer local disk C:/ .
okey now run as admin the file register_tfssdk_env.bat and move the file register_boost_env.bat
to your Boost_1_64_0 folder and run it there.
(this is to set the variable paths to make msvc find the correct libs)

some issues and fixes

some people sometimes have troubles with this easy installing tutorial and fuck all that because they have wrong variable so lets fix this
find " system environment variables" ? jajaja i don't remember how it must be written now..
and delete the wrong variables BOOST_ROOT & TFSSDKDir
and replace by this
BOOST_ROOT C:\local\boost_1_64_0
TFSSDKDir C:\tfs-sdk-3.2-OTX

Building

Find the directory msvc in the copy of The OTX Server that you downloaded, and open TheOTXServer.sln. This should launch Visual Studio, and you should be good to go.

To configure the build, navigate to Build -> Configuration Manager in the menu. A dialog should pop up where you can choose between "Release" or "Release GUI" and build, on 32-bit (Win32) or 64-bit (x64) build.

To start compiling, open the Build menu again and click on Build Solution.

Regards

Last edited:
it works because you copied the official tutorial

mmmmmm nop. i didn't
but wow now that i see it they're very similar by not say the same

well anyway in this thread is a solution for a common error that fix the wrong variable paths.

Back