• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Latest RTS] Last Poster Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I is back from Exit and will be gone again soon....

LOLPics-Soon.jpg

That's like asking "Why do you live" or "Why do we have freedom of speach"...
No it's not, you tell me something that I don't really care about and then you say that he wanted a link for your post which you are to lazy to go and find it and I tell you to stop complaining about something that is really easy to do but you complain because ur lazy.

No I complain because I can, not because I'm lazy, the fact is I complain because I want to so I can keep this thread on an interesting subject while also letting you know that I am too lazy to look for the links and am complaining about it not because I am lazy but because I want to state the fact that I am lazy. Happy now?

No I complain because I can, not because I'm lazy, the fact is I complain because I want to so I can keep this thread on an interesting subject while also letting you know that I am too lazy to look for the links and am complaining about it not because I am lazy but because I want to state the fact that I am lazy. Happy now?
You just said against yourself, oh and for the record, it's not an intresting subject.

How did I say against myself? I was stating about me stating that I state I am lazy but I complain about it because I can, not because I'm lazy to complain, if I was too lazy to complain I wouldn't even bother. This makes me feel like we are doing math problems...

How did I say against myself? I was stating about me stating that I state I am lazy but I complain about it because I can, not because I'm lazy to complain, if I was too lazy to complain I wouldn't even bother. This makes me feel like we are doing math problems...
Complaining because you can, not because you're lazy? Doesn't make sense. Oh and I didn't say you complain because you're lazy my point was that you complain instead of searching for it which makes you lazy.

I agree, I am too lazy to search for it because I have more interesting things to attend to at all times of the day (even when I don't I will find something to stare at that will help me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back