• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Launcher to my OTS.

Misticoo

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday i started to launcher into Tibia Client. I was looking for some kind of programs that i can use them, but they didnt work or i didnt get them how to use. Finaly i found one program called Microsoft VisualBasic 2010. It's my first time when i'm using this kind of program, so i did "low" i meant it's not looking good yet and it doesnt have any really good scripts, only that i saw on the video on youtube. Last thing i wanna say is this launcher is for PokemonTibia.
Now if someone can answer, i've gor sum questions:
question number 1: " Can i do something in this program, because the problem is i can resize this launcher but i dont want to, so can i do something with this? "
Normaly, it's looking like that:
575269wfh5tm.png

But you can resize it or maximize and then it's looking like that:
590761ixuqvy.png

question number 2: " Is there any script that will link from my "options" bar into a tibia client one? And if yes, can you give me one?"
And nearly last question: " Is there any script that will show the status of my server?"
And last question now: " Can i get the script that will update the "news" on my launcher?"

For every help i will (+) you or something like that.

Back