• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lawrey's Mapping!

Lawrey

Funny User
Reaction score
To start off with I would just like to say I am not a good mapper, dont judge to much! ;x
And I will not be mapping that much!

Dragon Lord's Lair:
ogmhc2.png

To start off with I would just like to say I am not a good mapper, dont judge to much! ;x
And I will not be mapping that much!

Dragon Lord's Lair:
ogmhc2.png

Don't use those tiles, and as @Blez said, use proper bordering. Aswell use some diversity in floors and borders. Personally, I dislike the stalagmites as they do not fit in a sandy cave, more in a stony cave.

GL with it

Don't use those tiles, and as @Blez said, use proper bordering. Aswell use some diversity in floors and borders. Personally, I dislike the stalagmites as they do not fit in a sandy cave, more in a stony cave.

GL with it
Thanks for the feedback, yes I did change the tiles @Blez noted.
As for the stalag's I belive you're right they do not fit in, removed them.

Vary up the ground like Blez did and add some debrisID 6476-6488. Your are on the right path to being a good mapper though.

Use the other Borders, of the mountain....... so they won't spawn on the top of everything,
also you should take a closser look.... some corners missing etc. :)

Back