• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lawrey's Mapping!

Agree with festung.. You have no shape at all, is that how u see mountain shaped?

~Grims: - First attempt to ever make a grim spawn. (?)
2sbkb9c.png

zlflf.png

~Wyrms:
ju9tg9.png

30ib0d3.png

You are mapping great but it seems like you are copying rl tibia as inspiration.
Also check some good mapping threads here at otland. In that way you can find new creative ways to make spawns :)

You are mapping great but it seems like you are copying rl tibia as inspiration.
Also check some good mapping threads here at otland. In that way you can find new creative ways to make spawns :)
Ah yeah, might be since I played alot of rl before.

compared to the first picture, not even 1 week ago, you make huuuuge steps forward. it's pretty nice for a beginner.
I recommend to use more raw ( takes more time but it's worth it ) for shapes of mountains, borders etc.
Try on a small piece and your results will stun you :).

Keep it going like this and you'll become a big one :3

compared to the first picture, not even 1 week ago, you make huuuuge steps forward. it's pretty nice for a beginner.
I recommend to use more raw ( takes more time but it's worth it ) for shapes of mountains, borders etc.
Try on a small piece and your results will stun you :).

Keep it going like this and you'll become a big one :3
I am using raw on everything exept the mushrooms and (debris sometimes). And thanks :)

I like the hydra spawn, makes me want to map again :p
Grim reaper spawn is also nice, looks like the real tibia grim reaper spawn, but still good.

What you can do to avoid unnatural shapes, don't use more then 2 of the same mountains/cave walls next to eachother, but mix the corners with the straight ones.

Like to see more.

Last edited:
Back