• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Layouts

adrian104

Reaction score
Hi I have two questions for you regarding stronek Ots (layouts) I have two sites, and two would not work properly
1. The first side of such a thing that I dig the site and everything is ok but I want to feast such as for example, go to the Characters, Notations, Guilds (no matter where) I get an error.
HTML:
 Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. A link to the website which refers appears to be incorrect or outdated. Tell the author of this page about the problem.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the administrator.
Error 404
localhost
10/16/10 15:30:21
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV / 2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9 [/ HTML]

2.Drugie question (Ina layouts) as well as a table Account, Community, Library, are always rolled up and I want to always be Developed.

Witam mam do was dwa pytania odnośnie Stronek Ots ( layouts ) mam dwie stronki i oby dwie nie działają prawidłowo 
1. W pierwszej stronce mam takie coś że wbijam na stronkę i wszystko jest ok ale gody np. chce wejść do zakładki np Characters ,Highscores,Guilds (obojętnie gdzie) Wyskakuje błąd.
[HTML]Nie znaleziono obiektu!
Nie znaleziono żądanego URLa na tym serwerze. Odnośnik na referującej stronie wydaje się być nieprawidłowy lub nieaktualny. Poinformuj autora tej strony o problemie. 
Jeśli myślisz, że jest to błąd tego serwera, skontaktuj się z administratorem. 
Error 404
localhost
10/16/10 15:30:21
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9

2.Drugie pytanie brzmi (Iny layouts) jak jest tabelka Account,Community,Library, są zawsze zwinięte a ja chcę żeby zawsze były Rozwinięte.

Tekst Przetłumaczony w Translatorze
Translated text of a translator,

Back