• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Le hike in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZ: Sheep, cows.

Australia: Snakes, Poisonous spiders.

New zealand does have the Red Back spider alex, but they aren't at most of New Zealands sea level, they are close to the beach, hiding in the tobies (water supplies to peoples houses) near those areas

3qqdiz.jpg

WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHEEP?

3qqdiz.jpg

WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHEEP?
I did walk passe some actually XD I'll take a picture next time :)

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;sblOfAfM2dI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sblOfAfM2dI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If spiders invaded nz this would e the result [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

So this is why you have a waterfall fetish.

YEAH MY COUNTRY HAS SNAKES!! BITCHES.

I'm fearless, I sleep with snakes and dingoes and stuff.

OMFG I HATE YOU WHOEVER POSTED THAT PICTURE ON THE SPIDER (Cried after 0.1s and scrolled down so couldnt see who posted it) I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP THIS WEEK IF NOT MORE, FUCK U OMG =//

Lol well in england we have cats! Lots of cats! Look at these evul conspiring fackers ;<

128817428565153490.jpg

If spiders invaded nz this would e the result [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

loool that was hilarious

loool that was hilarious

Lol for some reason i watched GhostX video cuz u quoted it and now im scared as fuck xD lold during the video but now i regret watching it T_T XD

"then then the marijuana spider went to the crack cocaine spiders web and became the crack cocaine spider's bitch. For more information on the crack cocaine spider's bitch please check the canada wildlife association.." HAHAHAH

I watched it too, now I somehow got to a video documentary about Gangland Shootings and Brazils worse gangs.

o_o

Welcome to the internet, pretty soon you'll be looking at fat potatoes singing ghetto rap songs from their baby luv daddy jayquan and shiet.

Haha i know its not real coke but LOOOOOL

[video=youtube;52W-ahfPjbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52W-ahfPjbg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry pero for hijacking ur threD

You just wanna brag about your country and its nature :p Indeed looks quite cool to hike there so you have my permission to brag, brag-on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back