• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leader of red light district!

Hello. My name is Flandie Von Pro and I am the biggest son of a newbie of Red Light Distrcit. Im the guy who runs hoe-business so if you are interested in purchasing hoes then you are free to talk to Flandie Von Rusher ingame or send me a message here on OTLand with what kind of background you want your hoe to be from.

Cheers, Flandie von Hoe-abuser.

ONT: I heard Real Conglomerate broke up so I got one question for you Vilox, Why the hawkeye do you want to talk with the leader of RLD just as the guild you was in have been disbanded? YOU WANT INVITEZ? I RULE INVITEZ.

With Love,
Flandie Von Rusher, the best motherfucking rusher in the world.

(PS: You're a dick and I hate you)

Last edited:
If your question is "please join our guild to fight warmode" our answer is no. We dont fight with random polacks.

We talked with Zaegis in the hope that he will arrange people from All In to join us so that we can have warmodes like on Kyra; where nobody cares who wins as long as the fights are fun & fair.

Haha I doubt that ppl from my guild will join RLD hahah, biggest shit guild on this server no matter what u all say about urselfs u have never accomplished anything but exping

SO GO EXP MORE AND FIX WARMODE LIKE KYRA YE TRUE KYRA PLAYER ICE METO PRO PVP

If your question is "please join our guild to fight warmode" our answer is no. We dont fight with random polacks.

We talked with Zaegis in the hope that he will arrange people from All In to join us so that we can have warmodes like on Kyra; where nobody cares who wins as long as the fights are fun & fair.

Yes but I haven't joined All In yet, and I was going to see if there were any in All In who wanted to join me in a war against you guys, but I haven't joined yet so I haven't talked to anyone yet

Note: I'm getting people from All In + me to war against RLD.. not joining you if that's what you thought o_O

Just some battles to have fun

Second note: I'm not stealing people from All In, I'm just borrowing :D - because there are warmongers in All In ;)

Yes but I haven't joined All In yet, and I was going to see if there were any in All In who wanted to join me in a war against you guys, but I haven't joined yet so I haven't talked to anyone yet

Note: I'm getting people from All In + me to war against RLD.. not joining you if that's what you thought o_O

Just some battles to have fun

Second note: I'm not stealing people from All In, I'm just borrowing :D - because there are warmongers in All In ;)

Goodluck with borrowing ppl from my team, idiot

Lol Wille you're always crying for battles. What's against it if you just split up the teams and fight with us?

Anyway its up to you, but stop crying if we don't accept warmode.

Maybe now they'll realize 95% of the people on this server don't like them because of the childish behavior they have shown to have in the past. #Karma

That part with polacks was not needed.

Back