• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leading guild?

Lol Papi, looking at your deathlist i highly doubt that you are in the leading guild...

I'm not joking, i rule this server
Look i write in bold, now i'm cool as Master Canavi :huh:

- Keep it that way, keep havin me in the center of your pathetic life (40 days lvl 120, me is pr0 but not nolifer) lmao.
<3

Ehm...

This thread was just made cause i wanted to know wich guild is leading the server, not that people start to flame eachother...

So skip the flaming and stay on the topic!

Thanks,

Zyroth

Every guild has its pluses and minuses. I guess there isn't a really outstanding guild at the moment. But on the other hand, that's only my opinion^^.

:)

Every guild has its pluses and minuses. I guess there isn't a really outstanding guild at the moment. But on the other hand, that's only my opinion^^.

Finally, a serious answer!

Thanks for the information. :)

Yours,

Zyroth!

no doubt that no1 is leadin the server atm, the one n only guild who did was forte and no1 of these guilds atm would stand a chance against forte

Back