• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling League of legends account.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello. Im not playing league of legends anymore, but still got my old account. I am willing to sell it. Account was inactive for long time(I had a short comeback in february, but game became boring for me).

Summoners name: Fare Fray

Got golden avatar for first season and silver for second season. Also halloween avatars.

Normal games wins: 344(played mostly rankeds).
Ranked: currently in Silver Division I W:83 G:151(no idea what does it means, but I'm losing it due to inactivity, as I was in Gold Division). Before divisions update, I had 1700~ elo if I'm not mistaken.

I got all the champions except: Draven, Elise, Fiora, Hecarim, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, Lulu, Maokai, Nami, Quinn, Sejuani, Thresh, Vi, Viktor, Volibear, Xerath, Zac, Zed, Ziggs.(most of they were out after I quitted, so ;P)

Champions skins(all skins were bought from my own credit cards, looong ago. So you shouldn't be afraid of any chargebacks, etc) : Midnight Ahri, Nurse Akali, Reverse Annie, Sherwood Ashe, Toy Soldier Gankplank, Mafia Graves, Nightblade Irelia, Victorious Jarvan IV, Temple Jax, Mercenary Katarina, Swamp Kennen, Prestigious LeBlanc, Acolyte LeeSin, Valkyrie Leona, Spellthief Lux, Shadow Prince Malzahar, Pharaon Nidalee, Brolaf(Legendary), Noxus Poppy, Bloodfury Renekton, Ironscale Shyvana, Hextech Sion, Dryad Soraka, Highland Tryndamere, Black Belt Udyr, Aristrocrat Vayne, Veigar Greybeard, Blood Lord Vladimir(Legendary), Firefang Warwick, Hyena Warwick.

Runes: There are 13 pages for runes and nearly all needed runes.(I guess it can eb watched on some webpage, so I dont need to type all of them ;P) If anyone is interested, I'll give the list.

Atm account got 196 RP and 4274 IP. I guess I'm trusted enough, so you dont need to be afraid of any kind of scaming; I just want to sell away my account, as its pretty much pity to waste it.

trusted seller!

You need more information about account, or what do you mean?

I think he means that you provided full details, not like a retard who just write "sell league of legends account pm me for more info" xD

Edit: my bad, never played league of legends so i thought its a full detailed post :p

Last edited:
Trusted seller.
Imo you should name the champions you do have since that would give a more detailed list of what you own. A picture of the account would also would've made it a lot more interesting to watch(would've saved you some typing aswell)
& You should also name the price you wish to get for this account.

Back