• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

League Of Legends Frag Movie Tristana Make Dem Plays [Montage HD]

[video=youtube;O5v-KvbuPDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5v-KvbuPDc[/video]

For the lazy ones! :)

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: lol the editing on the clips was really good but the gameplay wasnt anything special. Just normal gameplay lol :// And their team failing on focus.

Can you tell me which resoultion is it?

I mean in-game becouse iam playing on 4:3 1280x1024 and its really small (but got used to it).

Topic: Just jump, jump, jump.

Can you tell me which resoultion is it?

I mean in-game becouse iam playing on 4:3 1280x1024 and its really small (but got used to it).

Topic: Just jump, jump, jump.
It has nothing to do with the resolution, there was an update that made LoL be more zoomed in than before, that's why his screen looks much bigger, now you can't have such look. Almost all those clips are old.

So everyone are playing of the same game view?

Example its my screen:

78adb.jpg

I think the champions are really big (4:3 1280x1024, meaby i should buy new full hd display ? )

There is a big different i must buy full hd display :D

1920 x 1080 ?

Oh i see 1600 x 900 can someone upload full hd for me ? : ) REP+

Mine was rendered from 1600x900 into 1920x1080 with ignore aspect ratio

change the gui scale, make sure to zoom out if you haven't already and ignore aspect ratio like kavvson said, I suggest posting in the LoL forums for better replies though

Back