• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You were the feeder lol ... Your the FiddleSticks ..

1. Ur the First one on the Match Stats
2. Check at the side it says Morgana In Chat & Xin Zhao etc. not u LoL :)

Actually i talked to that morgana, and it was dartkhame

Found a new way to carry this game: Snowball garen

ZtQsP5n81.png

First i was not very sure when i tried it out at first.. But damn once u learn him as Snowballgaren u fucking rape every game. (the defeat is cuz a leaver :p)

If you want to see Caitlyn in action. It's offline right now but this user played with her 3 matches or something.
own3D - SoloMid: League of Legends - Livestream

Attacks from each spell.

Q= 40/70/100/130/160/ + PHISICAL DAMAGE.

W= Trap that longs for 4 minutes, you can only have 2 actives at same time, it doesnt act as a vision trap. (Nidalee example) but the enemies can see it.
80/130/180/230/280

E= Like sunfire cape. 80/130/180/230/280 longs.

R = 250/400/500 + PHISICAL DAMAGE
Range: 1400/1800/2200
If enemy is teleporting the bullet follows him.

The damage + physical is PRO.
Imagine 200 attack + R.

Nevalopo can you give me tips to get ELO in ranked games...?
I play them and 1 Win, 2 losses, 1 win, 3 losses, 3 losses, 1 win...
Never 2 wins -.-!

Do you guys think Mundo is a OP champion ?
Cuz I always pwn with him :D And people complain

@Valentino, What champions are u playing in ranked?

@LATE Yeah mundo is pretty op. On 3vs3 he is the most op champ there is atm and 5v5 op if fed / freefarmed

btw anyone know when patch is comming to eu?

man can we 2 go solo 5v5 queue lost 9 times in arow, Epic Fail team... explain me 1 thing, why is ME always coming in the feed&leave one 9 times in a row? but the other team is normal? explain plx.

man can we 2 go solo 5v5 queue lost 9 times in arow, Epic Fail team... explain me 1 thing, why is ME always coming in the feed&leave one 9 times in a row? but the other team is normal? explain plx.

u have too low elo for me.. if i queue with you i will go +2 elo if i win.. and if i loose i will go -60 elo lol

im even better than u i won 10 games and lost 2

Lol yeah sure :) Played vs Feeders&Leavers? Got into a normal Team which I'm not coming in, Like last game, a rammus went Q spell into enemy turret when there was 4 enemies, we others were at our base on our way to mid, he just spinned away and ofc died 3 sec later rofl. hmm, the ultimate Pro TF's I had in my team going 0/6 & 1/8 or something etc. :d

Back