• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Remake for Evelynn this patch (Nerf), Heimer huge buff, Caitlyn buff

Just hitted my lowest elo ever, time to roll!

My friend which i used to play a lot together just hit 1730

Edit: :O Just read about the new tribunal system.. wierd :/ I think it shoudl be limited to players with over 1.5k wins only or something.

Oooh neva, what did I say about heimer? =) you said "Why should they" =D xD

@nevalopo don't tell me you got 1.5k wins... lmao but I wouldn't be surprised, you're a fuckin imba nerd.

PRO

2iscd8p.jpg

Hes not going to be op, but his defensive will be greatly incrased.

will probably go back to old heimer :p Where u could place turrets in a triangle and stand inside there 2 be safe ^^ but as soon as moves out == ded

and @Darkflame u are level 17... only shit players at that level

will probably go back to old heimer :p Where u could place turrets in a triangle and stand inside there 2 be safe ^^ but as soon as moves out == ded

in my team too, so where is the difference ;)?

haha hope not.. Just a minor buff would be nice on him... Hes still playable :X

You cant expect him to get lvl 30 in 3-4 days? seriously, not everyone is a no-lifer like you..

You cant expect him to get lvl 30 in 3-4 days? seriously, not everyone is a no-lifer like you..

He never said that he could take lvl 30 in 3-4days? and so what if he is a no-lifer , mind your own bussiness mate

bored playing as Olaf, kassadin, Akali, MF, TF, mundo, morde, garen, nidalee, so i wanna buy a new champ.

I am looking at Udyr, should i buy him? ye/no? xd

lmao all i said was that there are only bad players at level 17... Complete retards. And if you ever played a game like Dota, Hon or some similar rts game or somthing u will pwn at thoose levels ^^

lmao all i said was that there are only bad players at level 17... Complete retards. And if you ever played a game like Dota, Hon or some similar rts game or somthing u will pwn at thoose levels ^^

just for info, almost every game i join are like 2 lvl 30

Back