• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

yktEobKGHZ.png

everyone pls lol at Heimerdinger hahahahaha unbelieveble

well i played against another malphite and he had sucha bad build.

I had so many more items than him and i solod him easily LOL.

I took on their intire team and didnt even die so i eventually sold my GA for some AS lol. Divine sword ftw. Knocked up turrets by myself cuz theyd do like no dmg to me XD

It's so weak -.- I always get pwnt

Sir , I'm afraid you're doing it wrong.
For what I believe in , Katarina's origins are from Russia , and you know what they say.
In soviet russia; girls rape you.

Aside from trolling , I find her easy and fun to play , also very OP as soon as you get your core item [Rylais]. But ofc, that's only my way to play her , I believe some ppl play her different. Example:

f1a8b046ab.png

I've seen Katarina on 5x5 with 25/6

She's pretty good

I did similar score last game =P
Shadow don't you find it hard to stay alive early game? Especially when you're against some stunner champ

Last edited:
The amount of bugs are crazy

First match -> Couldnt start game
Second match -> Lock in goes fucking insane and locks out your character then locks in, then locks out, locks in..

I did similar score last game =P
Shadow don't you find it hard to stay alive early game? Especially when you're against some stunner champ

Not at all. As you can see , all of these matches are 3v3 , tho it's kinda the same shit on 5v5 , even better .. the map is really small , and creeps are always around so you can Shunpo anywhere to escape. Dont tend to do anything stupid before level 6 [that's when you become russian rape machine] , and just last hit creeps with bouncing blade. And when you use the bouncing blade, try to use it so it hits the enemy champ too.
I found Flash somehow useful for turretdiving, escaping way too fast and positioning yourself for Death Lotus in case your Shunpo is on cooldown. Try it :p

I'm so pissed off... I played gangplank for the first time with my own build (or at least one i made in my head, idk if someone else has it but w/e) and got 9 wins streak, and on the 10th game, 2 pussies in my team ragequit so it was 5v3 -,-!

Haha

I just spilt water in my mouse, so I'm fucked.
Wanted to try a new build with Evelynn too. :x

New Ryze Sucks Ass.

Btw i was tanking as malphite and i went 18-8-11, our team had 3 tanks and i had best stats for both teams. Enimies top lane quit cause of me and Maokai harrasing the piss out of them, and killing both of them before lv 3, and again at lv 5, once more at lv 6. God damn malphite and maokai is an amazing harrasing team against carries early game.

Also! I tried mid laning as Master Yi and i was against a sivir, i farmed so much, bought a phantom dancer then ganked top lane, then ganked bot lane, 4 kills, then they come to push mid my team goes to tank i get another 2 and allied gets an ace, then we push turret down, i buy IE, some life steal, return, raped even more, and they surrendered shortly after. 19-2-6

Back