• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hey I play too, I've only started today! I am - Eroticz :)

Btw, how you get so many IP Boosts? :eek:

lols to everyone who buys manamune on GP >.<

Uff... Woke up and now its close to 400 :(

j4qCsCM3J7.png

Sick:p 77min gameplay and sexi mini team xDD
5cah7c.jpg

And its sick, this nidalee made 1.5k dmg on whole my team , if i had like 1.4k hp of 2k she just made spear and i died, stupid op spear lol,

Should see a good Nidalee in cougar form... merks anybody lol. Nidalee is insanely good but is more of a close range spell dps not a life steal AS dps like Yi.

Ok, so my acc gets banned, i go to make a new acc and i go to do some "Battle Training" And it doesnt launch for some reason...

Reason i was banned is from cussing this kid out a while back, kinda lame cause the kid had it commin ;/

Ill add you but im now a noob lvl lol.

I'm the veigar, new acc lol.
ihaulass.jpg

thought id add my match listing stats.

ihaulass2.jpg

I had so much extra cash, not gonna lie... i got bored and sight warded half the map, then rebought my EQ. lol. And at one point i bought 5 arch's and a deathcap just too see how much ap i could have and that was at like 35 kills, had 1.8k ap :p. Then changed build around and bought lichbane, hextech + lichbane = i heal 400's every couple of seconds lol.

Last edited:
What makes you proud at lvl 1?

Im just getting 6 rating now, looks like im stukced in elo hell :D

What makes you proud at lvl 1?

Im just getting 6 rating now, looks like im stukced in elo hell :D

yea, bout that. was lv 4 get facts strait :D.

Btw i have Nasus, i never really played him but DAYUM! I was doin 1.5k's with Q and it had 2.4 sec cdr D:<!

4FCJJqNB5w.png

At the beginning, our eve had bad internet connection and she fed jax, then vlad got fed, i though we lost but then we started ganking and they stank

Back