• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Hes good combo with a blitz.

Just sayin.
And that flag shit is annoying.

His ult is stupid though, so easy to get out of and lasts very short time, its a sacrifice spell 90% of time i play against jarvan xD.

Btw, i dont like his ability to hit his flag with the spear thing and be magically teleported to it. Thats bad animation, but good thing is u can tell where he gonna land if he does it in your sight so you can set up a stun if your morgana, lux or another champ like that.

YAAY! Finally my 1.000th ip-per-win-boost :D

LLvNzLu6o.png

"wasting ur money on lol skins" donnu how my post got about skins but yes i do have some skins. But then agian. I have money, You don't. :-D

You can play this game for free and if you want to can pay or not. If he wants to waste his money in this game is because he thinks the game worths it and the last thing, why you care in what he wastes his money? let him, it's not your money.
If it was a bad game he probably wouldnt pay and who cares if he wastes money or not in a game? make your life and let the others do what they want cause they've their rights-.-!

You can play this game for free and if you want to can pay or not. If he wants to waste his money in this game is because he thinks the game worths it and the last thing, why you care in what he wastes his money? let him, it's not your money.
If it was a bad game he probably wouldnt pay and who cares if he wastes money or not in a game? make your life and let the others do what they want cause they've their rights-.-!
use money son, go ahead. :ninja:
I never forbid him to waste his money, just said gz..
wtf?
And I dislike him trolling with this IP boost

@Ipoex nice nice =P
U have more loses than wins? then usually I get win streak
dunno if they match the teams according to score or smthing..

Well if he is able to spend money on this game, then why not? He even supports the game with it since as you may recognized, they have to add a waiting list which means that the servers are very populated and are getting exhausted.

Sion is OP!! :rolleyes:

14lqb88.png

Nah, Trundle OP.

First game with him me and Maokai pushed first turret down in 4 min, 2nd turret died after 10 minish.

I could push while laning against a nidalee, VERY easily. By lv 12 she was easily killable lol. None escapes his wrath!

Just get philosphers stone, lantern, then build frozen mallet, shoes, madreds, phantom dancer, sell lantern for bloods, sell phil stone for sunfire cape or warmogs.

Your good to go.

Back