• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You say Ya'll as in me as well.
No im not mad.

Stupid trolls say "U mad" shit like that.

So question is, are you depressed?

And yes, the new champ looks pretty interesting, when i first heard of him and saw the picture i thought he would be a champ like Shaco and kassadin kinda mixed together, could teleport to places a lot and go invisible for short periods of time, doing intense burst damage. However im probably wrong xD. Also he reminds me of the old Nightmare pictures on tibia :p.

You say Ya'll as in me as well.
No im not mad.

Stupid trolls say "U mad" shit like that.

So question is, are you depressed?

And yes, the new champ looks pretty interesting, when i first heard of him and saw the picture i thought he would be a champ like Shaco and kassadin kinda mixed together, could teleport to places a lot and go invisible for short periods of time, doing intense burst damage. However im probably wrong xD. Also he reminds me of the old Nightmare pictures on tibia :p.

no, i meant flamers

Fuck, me and my rl just got banned 1 month each lol:p

Edit: just read on the forum, its not just me its alot of people that got banned too:SSS Does anyone know why???

Last edited:
Fuck, me and my rl just got banned 1 month each lol:p

Edit: just read on the forum, its not just me its alot of people that got banned too:SSS Does anyone know why???

over 10.000 players have been banned for some diffrent reasons such as Leaves, Flameing, Verbal Harassment etc give me 1 hour and i will find the source for you about it all just brb need to shit

Edit: Here you go.

Originally Posted by Pendragon
Several thousand players received suspensions of varying lengths today as a result of consistent behavior that negatively impacts the play experience of others.

This includes (but most definitely is not limited to)
- Excessive flaming/trolling
- Afking
- Intentional feeding
- Offensive/vulgar language
- Harassment

Players who receive suspensions will automatically receive an email at the email address associated with their account.

We will continue to monitor player behavior as part of our efforts to ensure the best possible experience, and look forward to the the release of the Tribunal in the future to help amplify our efforts through player participation.

Edit2: After asking around a bit and talking with some contacts etc all future reports will be classed into report list 1 where the already banned players will have a "special" folder for faster ban in the future etc i donnu how to explain it but basically after your ban is off they WILL watch you more closely. Id suggest not leaving any futher games because Riot is watching you now ^^

Last edited:
WUg7F2Myi2.bmp

this is how u play sivir XD
lifesteal 1/4 hp with 1 hit and he attacked 2 times a second
+atk dmg 4hit everyone and bouncing shots

the score on pic is bad cuz player was nub

Does anyone know when theee abilties of new champ is comming? & blz BLZ niko dadada dadada

Back