• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Ehmm, whats the highest amount of IP you got from a match?

Mine is 538 IP :p (Just got it)

First win of the Day + Days of Ip boost + Win-IP Boost (refer-a-friend <3) = 538 IP

i have some print where i get 630 ip~~ but that was before the ip change thing

Ye I remember that you said that long time ago, maybe its a post of it on page 20-50~ :p If I'm right u got like 700~ :S but still , 538 IP aint bad for 41 min xDDD

Been working on a League of Legends bot for a while now. Well i say bot, its just a helper really. So far its got a versionless zoomhack, packet logger/sender, and a auto minion last hitter (Auto attacks lowest HP minions)
I gotta say, the game is great, been playing for about a year now on and off.

Been working on a League of Legends bot for a while now. Well i say bot, its just a helper really. So far its got a versionless zoomhack, packet logger/sender, and a auto minion last hitter (Auto attacks lowest HP minions)

instead of making some shiiit bot maybe you should get skills instead.......

nice nice :) Zoomhack is worthless tho, Packet logger/sender hmm.. what u use it for? and auto minion last hitter.. i doubt its working but nice if it is :)

instead of making some shiiit bot maybe you should get skills instead.......
Believe it or not, i do have skills in this game. I only made the zoomhack to make my gaming experience that tad easier, packet logger/sender to look for exploits due to riots shitty constant downtime or service interruptions on the EU server, and auto minion last hitter was a request from a friend which i will make public soon enough.

Believe it or not, i do have skills in this game. I only made the zoomhack to make my gaming experience that tad easier, packet logger/sender to look for exploits due to riots shitty constant downtime or service interruptions on the EU server, and auto minion last hitter was a request from a friend which i will make public soon enough.

If you will release it to public i will be the first person thats will makes u banned.

Back