• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You are saying Shaco sucks with sunfires. You are obviously a low one, Summoner level 15 at max i guess. I would happly rape u + tank ur entire team any day with a sunfire shaco :>
Oh yeah, Did u copy that build form Mobafire, Leaguecraft, Runeterra or the LoL Forums? ^^

I lol'd. Sunfire shaco lets see.. Stacking health and armor, relying on the sunfire for the pro damage.. hmm.. Oh wait, there's a decent warwick, poppy or magical dps. Oh a tristana with madreds. :(

Sunfire shaco isnt really viable in competitive play, unless you get really lucky with your opponents.

Whats viable with sunfires thou is sunfire garen. Sorry for the late reply btw.

-

Urgot's a biatch, his lock on is really annoying with that AD scaling on his Q and that ult makes him very hard to towerdive :'|

@General Play
Solo que is fucking me over, every time I dont go some hard carry like trynd my team gets fucked over. lol. Even dropped from 1450 to 1280 Q.Q

Last edited:
I lol'd. Sunfire shaco lets see.. Stacking health and armor, relying on the sunfire for the pro damage.. hmm.. Oh wait, there's a decent warwick, poppy or magical dps. Oh a tristana with madreds. :(

Sunfire shaco isnt really viable in competitive play, unless you get really lucky with your opponents.

Whats viable with sunfires thou is sunfire garen. Sorry for the late reply btw.

-

Urgot's a biatch, his lock on is really annoying with that AD scaling on his Q and that ult makes him very hard to towerdive :'|

@General Play
Solo que is fucking me over, every time I dont go some hard carry like trynd my team gets fucked over. lol. Even dropped from 1450 to 1280 Q.Q

Shaco Sunfires USED to be epic.. Now when his clone is 18 seconds and boxes break ur stealth its completly useless. They did work VERY good before, Trust me. And yeah ^^ Urgot is a pain if he is played as a pure tank.. Else i havent had any real problems with him ^^

Shaco Sunfires USED to be epic.. Now when his clone is 18 seconds and boxes break ur stealth its completly useless. They did work VERY good before, Trust me. And yeah ^^ Urgot is a pain if he is played as a pure tank.. Else i havent had any real problems with him ^^

I think Urgot is underpowered if anything, early he's decent, but every game I've played where there's an Urgot they always suck mid/late game, nearly useless IMO :p

(I bought the piece of crap..) lol

Just bought malphite I had too.. I cant wait 2 days till hes free.. I just must play him ... :( xD

I lol'd @ nobody commenting on the garen nerf.. :(
Anyhow - Here's me on my way up in soloque.. I feel bad for carrying some people, like vampire sceptre/heal TF, smite soraka and so on..

Yeah, 1350 elo now.. Low - I know, but hey, I cant play that much so its a slow climb with +9/8 every game.
garonk.png

Yup, sunfire garen is bad, but it's a lazy build in low elo. Basically the point if it is to tank and still deal moderate damage, making your team follow you - easy win.

Good luck mate and Im XampyPlus but I made this one cause I lost XampyPlus' account. <lol>
Look at me, My summoner level is 14 and Im using Kennen.

Interested people:[
I play in the EU server, my summoner name is Xampy, feel free to add me if you want! :) (European Server)

aiai.png

Ezreal is going to be nerfed badly, and Malzahar will get a huge buff

Polish website but notes in english
Najnowsze! Patch Notes (test realm)

d5f929e7b9cb-x49dF.jpg

Also new item - Manamune giving 350 mana 7 mana per 5 sec and 20 attack damage Unique Passive 2% of mana to attack damage and save Passive like Tear of Goodess

Last edited:
Back