• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Please wait. A place in the tournament has been reserved for you. You must confirm your participation in the cup from this time onwards:

41:53
What do they mean?

Edit: ok they accepted me, but i dont know where i can see where my match is_

Last edited:
@up check if u are in the "Members" tab first, And at 17:10 the tournament tree will be up to see ur opponent.

Edit: Also make sure to know the rules, If u dont have printscreens or dont understand how to play or how to ban champions etc u risk getting banned from all cups

Lost my round:S Took xin zhao when he took ww:S

Edit: ey nevalopo, if u lose the game do u need to do something more? accept esl or osmething

Last edited:
Why is it unavaiable?

EDIT:

Is there any way to have both US and EU versions in one PC? ive tried and i always get an error when its copying

Last edited:
Download LoL in two different folders... also server unavaiable cuz of stupid CPU problems for sure. They said 9.30 GMT time

Download LoL in two different folders... also server unavaiable cuz of stupid CPU problems for sure. They said 9.30 GMT time

What he said. Though I've installed US in the EU directory, so kind of screwed up.
Do you play in the US by any chance, LoLaye?

just edit lol.properties to us. instead of eu.

Edit: You want to start US because of noobs on EU? Lmao i believe you are placed among the noobs in EU ^^

Yeye..

host=prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
xmpp_server_url=chat.eu.lol.riotgames.com
lq_uri=https://lq.eu.lol.riotgames.com/login-queue/rest/queue

Im writing us instead of all eu and it aint working, im writing na instead of them and still not working can someone help?

Back