• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

im so 0pr0

first game with Rumble AD (ONLY 15 deaths on1e1on1!eone):

l2jx37EiL9.png

Could be that i am so tired that i cant even see the screen cuz i been up for 2 days now :p now i go bed all bb btw his passive overheat doesnt add atk dmg.. it only adds Magic Dmg to ur auto attacks :(

im so 0pr0

first game with Rumble AD (ONLY 15 deaths on1e1on1!eone):

l2jx37EiL9.png

Could be that i am so tired that i cant even see the screen cuz i been up for 2 days now :p now i go bed all bb btw his passive overheat doesnt add atk dmg.. it only adds Magic Dmg to ur auto attacks :(

Is he already out in US?

i use alistar and i make lots of assistances i make like 23 last time ;o
i give alistar health and ability power :)

Streaming some Rumble, or xin if i wont get him

own3D.tv - [PL] rentonB stream - Livestream

cant stand ur native language xD go learn english :)

Edit: Now i will learn u something. NEVER take greed agian as mastery.

It will generate 6 gold a minute, 180 gold in a half hour and 360 in one hour makes a very small difference in the outcome of a game.

It will generate 6 gold a minute, 180 gold in a half hour and 360 in one hour makes a very small difference in the outcome of a game.

Only?! I always pick it ;o never really thought how low it would give xDD

I dont have swedish either english friends, must be polish okz

But after this patch i have to say one thing:
Im in love with Xin again <3 <3 <3

From what I know the Xin buffs were great.
(they finally buffed his base damage!)

Rumble isn't a great champion unless you have lots of cc.
(even then most cc champs are AP so not hard to counter)

The GP nerf on RM so it doesnt kill an allied minion is making a lot of people upset, it was a unique mechanic in game.

Dunno about the Fiddlesticks buffs/nerfs, nobody i know plays him anymore.

And the Alistar changes were supporting Alistars team fight damage as well as minion pushing.

Ur streaming is a shit, always offline and btw why do you put [PL] When we all are Europeans?
;/

Back