• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@up they the bosses. hack cia, sony and senate.. so big :p most wanted hackers in us atm.

call them and request a target ^^ can be anything from league of legends to area 51

haha Nice ;)

Anyone going to dreamhack btw? SEND ME A PM!

EDIT:

For you people that doesnt follow the forum ALOT.. (you should do tbh)

All of these have been confirmed to come in the next patch

- Ward Slot [Guinsoo]
- Fiddlesticks Buff [Morello]
- Gankplank Buff [Morello]
- Vayne Nerf [Morello]
- Jarvan Nerf (Stats change) [Morello]
- Vladimir Nerf [Morello]
- Rumble Nerf (or the next patch) [Phreak]
- Tryndamere (small remake - will use Fury to track Bloodlust) [Morello]
- Spectator Mode [E3]

Source: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=232698

The rest, well find it yourself =)

Last edited:
@up they the bosses. hack cia, sony and senate.. so big :p most wanted hackers in us atm.

call them and request a target ^^ can be anything from league of legends to area 51

I always call them with Skype lol. I create an account in skype and I use the free call, then I do a new acc and so on u know... But just did it twice.
Let's pown NASA web.

I always call them with Skype lol. I create an account in skype and I use the free call, then I do a new acc and so on u know... But just did it twice.
Let's pown NASA web.

AEHuaSHuaeHASUhae nasa np for LulzSec

somehwat-mad-completely-mad-u-mad-MADAD_reasonably_small.jpg

What kind of error if you dont tell us what kind of error we couldnt help you.
Here It Is : Pmb.exe - Bad Image
The Application Or DLL C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\BugSplat.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette

Plx Halp Me

@UP

No, but i need to ask someone that is going there so he can get me a code Viking tryndamere.. they are giving away there!! ;D;D

What the fuck are you talking about? "They broke it again" Who and what broke? League of Legends has that queue everday... You are not very well informed or seems so.

Back