• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Guess what?... YORICK IS GETTING BUFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!

Phreak
Things we're looking at: This means we may do one, some, all, or none of these. These are just current possibilities.

Base stats
Mana costs
Ghoul durability vs AoE specifically
Ultimate duration / durability (considering removing the -10% per sec portion of it)
Damage output of various abilities

Source:Yorick will get buffed next patch - League of Legends Community

Ad Anivia like a boss.

n9MQEh.jpg

550 RP to every summoner who has logged in between 12:00 a.m. CEST on June 1st, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. CEST on June 23rd, 2011

I need help to choose a skin for Corki (opinion)

Either

Urf corki (975RP)
urf%2Brider%2Bcorki.JPG

OR
Hot rod Corki(520RP)
1644590-corki_hotrod_super.jpg

Victory!
Waiting for stats....
[ 5 minutes later ]
Skip waiting for stats.
[ A lot disconnects ]
[ Something reconnects]
Session closed.

Ummygosh.
I hope my IP/XP gains are saved D=.

TELL that to lulzsec..

Here is some information..

Posted at: 1:07am
Summoners!

As you are aware, we have been dealing with a series of service related issues over the course of the past weeks. We understand that your quality of service has suffered as a result, and we are working as expediently as we can to restore the standard of service that you all deserve.

We believe that we have identified the cause of the most recent problem on the live environment and will be taking measures to correct them. Unfortunately, this maintenance will require a brief downtime window from 01:00 GMT to 05:00 GMT. We apologize for the inconvenience, and for any disruption to your regular gameplay schedule.

Thank you for your patience.

souurce:http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/service-status

Last edited:
Back