• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

so everyone is saying Yorick sucks, so everyone is telling me that they Have already mastered Yorick and they know what Items the buy or not, which tactics they should play

Hey, I'm on a 1mb net in Serbia [Vacation] (Trust me... You can't really get a better one here =/) so was wondering if you could answer me some questions since the net is really reallyyyy slow here and it wont load eu.leagueoflegends.com or leagueoflegends.com for Patch-Notes

Is Yorick good?

What champs got buffed & which got nerfed?

Any new items ing? Like they made Deathcap b4 etc. :p?

When is Elo Reset coming?

EU West & Eu Nordic + East, pros and cons about them please :)

Thats all, I'll check OtLand tomorrow on this suxy net, goin out now cya

Answers would be very appreciated,

Thanks, have fun y'all cya xD

Would say this.

1. never meet him since he releast.

2. I don't know

3. idk.

4. Pro: less lag and better connection to the servers. and less waiting time(waiting list)
cons: longer waiting for come into game if i'm right since they are spliting europe in 3 servers.

Sincei never read the notes. :D

Would say this.

1. never meet him since he releast.

2. I don't know

3. idk.

4. Pro: less lag and better connection to the servers. and less waiting time(waiting list)
cons: longer waiting for come into game if i'm right since they are spliting europe in 3 servers.

Sincei never read the notes. :D

3 servers wat? and cons are only that friend split nothing else, wont be longer game queue

fairywintah dont know much about this game :> lvl 3 and played the game 2 times.

@Nikodad

1: Is Yorick good? - No, But he will be buffed and might be good then.

2: What champs got buffed & which got nerfed? - Nothing important.

3: Any new items ing? Like they made Deathcap b4 etc. :p? - No new items.

4: When is Elo Reset coming? - 4-6 Months.

5: EU West & Eu Nordic + East, pros and cons about them please - It will be good when they are split but at first it will be confusing and alot of queue times at west i think and games will be easier to win at east but it will be balanced later.

AH RIGHT :p forgot eve nerf ^^ 20% slow and scaling by lvl instead of stun.

Oh okay :p

fairywintah dont know much about this game :> lvl 3 and played the game 2 times.

@Nikodad

5: EU West & Eu Nordic + East, pros and cons about them please - It will be good when they are split but at first it will be confusing and alot of queue times at west i think and games will be easier to win at east but it will be balanced later.

Ok thanks ;) <3<3

But I don't understand why u always say Nikodad instead of Nikodada :( DADA :(

Jarvan with my new skin rocks.
epicjp.png

Personal record: 41 assists wtf.

@Nikodad

About 4 you are wrong, Elo Reset is scheduled for August or September together with Season Two

Yeeeey corki nerf, just when i bought urf =(

Morello
We'll be doing some things to Corki to get him closer to acceptable. From there, I think the viability of other AD carries will really be presented. I still maintain that Trist and MF would be a good pick in the absence of Corki's current power level.

Ashe is getting a really small CD nerf this patch. Ashe is...Ashe. She'll always be a competitive pick based on how much utility she provides. Corki just does superior damage, has an escape, and has good burst. Right now, it's a "why not?"

Source:You nerf Vayne yet.... - Page 15 - League of Legends Community

Back