• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I know that, i play him alot, but that's a huge difference between getting a free win with shaco, maybe a free surrender, if they have mental problems and don't realize what a pink ward is, even a fed shaco it's hard to score a penta. ofc he's a good ganker

Shaco is not the hardest AD champions to play, however he does require a certain level of skill, because you have to know when to use your Q, because your Q is what keeps you alive, he's squishy throughout the game [Unless you build tanky but you're going to hit like shit] so using your Q wisely will garantee you kills, and easy escapes. I've been playing Shaco A LOT and I can tell you right now that he will get nerfed (Crit dmg nerf, Shiv's slow percentage nerf, and maybe clone's attack speed/ running speed nerf)

His Q crit doesn't do barely any damage though, 108 crit on base at 1-3 ranks

the only champs I consider harder to play than shaco as AD is probably vayne, I just suck at her though

lol wow what u think about the new runes? hp% gain, life steal runes, vamp steal runes, hybrid armor pen runes

Really really bad.. i dont like them at all!

Think about it, Morgana/Akali and those crazy spell vamp champs... NASUS??? Well i'll wait and see until wednesday how it looks like though its only Quints :S

Vladimir with Q + Spellvamp masteries + runes + wota = quadra spellvamp = insta hp recover thank you

one thing i have noticed when playing ranked is you need alot of champions and runes to go higher than 1700 :p i cant reach over 1700 since when i reach 16-1700 i can pretty much only play vayne or trynd cuz my acc has 17 champs only and they are trashchamps like mundo eve karma etc

right now when im lastpick i still pick vayne even tho we already have ad lol

So frustrating cuz I do not want to play ranked until I get all the important champs and since they are all 6300 it takes fu*king years to get that amount of ip especially when i do not play so much (only 1-3 games per day).
Atm. 53 champs and all the runes I need but the missing camps are those what I will most likely need for example gp, sona, graves, vayne, xerath, brand, yorick, riven and so on. Gz buying all the trashchamps and leaving the important ones. feelsbadman.jpg

Ofc I could start to play rankeds now but I wanna take it seriously and get straight to the 1600-1900 elo because I can do that easily since I almost always win normals and I'm the one usually carrying my team.

ZC4dC.png

Like a boss.

So frustrating cuz I do not want to play ranked until I get all the important champs and since they are all 6300 it takes fu*king years to get that amount of ip especially when i do not play so much (only 1-3 games per day).
Atm. 53 champs and all the runes I need but the missing camps are those what I will most likely need for example gp, sona, graves, vayne, xerath, brand, yorick, riven and so on. Gz buying all the trashchamps and leaving the important ones. feelsbadman.jpg

Ofc I could start to play rankeds now but I wanna take it seriously and get straight to the 1600-1900 elo because I can do that easily since I almost always win normals and I'm the one usually carrying my team.

nononono.... RIVEN FEAT GRAVES = INSTA WIN GG!

end of story =)

Lol I got 3 warnings in the same day for having 2 bad games and having to afk for 10 minutes because my mom needed me
underlined a typo that I had to correct since I was quoted xD

Last edited:
Back