• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I think i just carried my team...
s4k9x.png

does anybody know the perfect build for tryndamere's? if you do please tell me it, btw im only lvl 11 atm , so I cant get greater runes >.<

Perfect build.

No build can be perfect, all have their respective flaws.

Tryndamere is an abusive champ at early specially at low lv matches, you must start with brawler and pots.

I have seen good trynds that use Ghostblade, Phantom, Infinity, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver and Mercury/Berserker's depending on situations, is very important to do last hit to get fed correctly.

Perfect build.

No build can be perfect, all have their respective flaws.

Tryndamere is an abusive champ at early specially at low lv matches, you must start with brawler and pots.

I have seen good trynds that use Ghostblade, Phantom, Infinity, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver and Mercury/Berserker's depending on situations, is very important to do last hit to get fed correctly.

never start with brawler its horrible item to start with :p there are only 3 choices for ads to start with and that is Boots, Cloth Armor or Dorans Blade. Nothing else. AND they should be picked to according what u face on the lane.

At his lv isn't really a srsbznz picking an item, and well, you cannot really guess who is going against you, since at those matches, there are 95% of the time: No junglers, Support, so its hard to guess the lanes. No support = No Clairvoyance

If you want something serious like Nevalopo says, get cloth armor+5pots, boots+3 pots, or doran's.

cloth to Wriggle's almost all the time. If you know enemy is getting a serious hp tank, you can build Madred's bloodrazor.

boots to mercury in case of heavy cc enemy team, for example morgana, malphite, taric, leona, sion, etc.

Doran... if match is long enough you must replace them at any time on the match.

As trynd, if not soloing, try to get a lane partner with a good cc. to seem like a real menace.

flawless victory
Ufogu.png

We trolled at the end, we just let our minions take down the nexus

I have been doing pretty good with Akali, I'm maining with her now. As far as I am concerned, the enemy got owned. By the way, my last 4 deaths were because my internet lagged 4 times during the game <_<

Oh and, I got my first triple kill that game.​

I have been doing pretty good with Akali, I'm maining with her now. As far as I am concerned, the enemy got owned. By the way, my last 4 deaths were because my internet lagged 4 times during the game <_<

Oh and, I got my first triple kill that game.​

First triple? I got my first penta on my second game LOL, but it was pretty much just me ksing for the last two kills.

Uhh yeah I'm not that good, and I got a triple feed right up front. It's impossible for me to get a penta because I only play 3v3. I rarely KS too.

Last edited:
Back