• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

@ life4me;
Yeah, I've played around with him. Didn't like him that much.
@ Damon;
I'll add you when I get home.

Getting closer to 1,2k :d

34569135320959425806.png

wanna bet Nevalopo can't reach 2k? =)

^^ thats why i will record all the games and put on a website and once and for all show its possible to carry from 0 to 2k elo alone. I just went into a game at this elo and they picked heimerdinger revive teleport and kayle revive teleport and annie heal exuhast but it doesnt matter who trolls u can always still carry :p

but im not gonna start today since im moving today and wont have internet at new place right away ^^ i will start in a week or so

^^ thats why i will record all the games and put on a website and once and for all show its possible to carry from 0 to 2k elo alone. I just went into a game at this elo and they picked heimerdinger revive teleport and kayle revive teleport and annie heal exuhast but it doesnt matter who trolls u can always still carry :p

but im not gonna start today since im moving today and wont have internet at new place right away ^^ i will start in a week or so

stream :D

i cant stream from the new place i will be living at probably because probably going to be shitty internet there. Im not sure i will see tomorrow since im moving there ^^ Might be able to stream

Back