• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

I just played a game and saw that u could peek all champions? Wtf, is this bug or what??

<3 annie.

16kvua9.png

I won 8 times in a row so :D lvl30 - solo

free champ week... doesnt help me :( i have played them all so many times :p

Hehe for me it helps, Played Swain, Twitch , akali now after it goes Jannah!

"lol why cant I play.. it says "Game crashed try to reconnect then it speaks about my firewall i checked and its nothing wrong o_O"

edit: lol the server crashed (game) so I can join another game now, champ selection , lol first time this happend to me xD

Last edited:
luxsighned.png

643b3b80bca3.jpg

(Passive) Illumination:Lux's damaging spells illuminate the target for 6 seconds. Lux's next attack ignites the debuff, dealing 20-180 (depending Lux's level) magic damage to the target.

a1571e96cdf9.jpg

(Q)Light Binding - Lux releases a sphere of light that binds and deals damage(80/135/190/245/30(+AP*0.75)) to up to two enemy units, dealing 50% effect to the 2nd unit struck.
Cooldown:15/14.5/14/13.5/13
Manacost:60/75/90/105/120
Range:100

f500ed749e7b.jpg

(W)Prismatic Wave - Fires a Prismatic Wave that bends the light around any friendly target it touches, stealthing them for 3 seconds. In addition, Lux gains passive cooldown reduction(3/6/9/12/15%).
Cooldown:21.5/20/18.5/17/15.5
Manacost:100/100/100/100/100
Range:1000

a to psikus tu nie ma obrazka jeszcze :D
(E)Lucent Singularity - Fires an anomaly of twisted light to an area, which slows(13/16.5/20/23.5/27%) nearby enemies. Lux can detonate it to damage(60/105/150/195/240(+AP*0.6)) enemies in the area of effect.
Cooldown:21.5/20/18.5/17/15.5
Manacost:100/100/100/100/100
Range:1000

a2592c391074.jpg

(R)Finales Funkeln - After gathering energy, Lux fires a laser pulse that deals damage(250/350/450(+AP*0.9)) to all targets in the area.
Cooldown:70/60/50
Manacost:100/150/200
Range:3000
[/quote]

First of all, About her look and style: I enjoy the anime style theme she has going on. I plan on seeing her with Ezreal alot just due to the synergy they have together and the anime style they have :p

Q: Her white binding: Morganas dark binding but able to hit 2 targets. Fun, Simple. Cool snare skillshot Cooldown is about perfect imo

W: passive cdr and an active ability skillshot wand throw that makes the team+self stealth for 3 seconds? Amazing utility for quick escapes and fun initiations Signiature spell imo Can potentially use it 2 or times in a teamfight with max cdreduc

E: Skillshot aoe light orb that when reaches its destination slows all targets in radius and can be activated to blow up and deal dmg. I feel that this ability is cool and is kind of like the gragas barrel but has the added effect of actually being useful while not blowing it up. This is something that gragas needed and they insituted it in lux. Cool ability, A little slow and easy to dodge but will be nice for a slow+aoe in teamfights. Cooldown time is perfect for it

R: Lazer cannon of doom! It's an ezreal'esque ulti that channels for 1 sec then fires a lazer in a strait line (same radius as ez's ulti) INSTANTLY dealing 350-550 dmg to everyone in that line. Distance is about 1/6 the distance of the map. So it can potentially get you assists/kills on people @ mid tower from the lizard buff. Great initiator ability for teamfights/Ganks/catching escapers finisher move. Can potentially get you a buff or baron from relative safety and at max lvl/cdr (cdr is easy for her) it is on a 30 second cd

Passive: when a target is dmg'd by an ability of lux, they get a debuff for a short time causing them to take extra dmg on lux's next auto attack. Cool ability and allows for some great bonus dmg with sheen/lichbane which I feel is necesary on her to get decent dmg in as her cd's are slightly high. This passive makes up for that tho by giving her an extra attack/dmg ability along with her normal set of abilities

Overall: IMO balanced, Not OP, Not UP. Has decent aoe, A good amount of utility with the aoe slow/double snare/team stealth. Her dmg is fairly underwealming in general but she has a decent little burst. I think she will find teams as a utility mage and people will build her AP/cdr/HP

I cant wait to try her on an Ezreal, Ashe, Karthus, team and aoe ulti people from half the map away just for lulz. Its not practical but in a normal game with some buddies it sounds like fun

OMG the server is busy :D!

EDIT: Everytime im gonna start the game it loads to connect. THEN it gives me firewall bullshit -.-

Last edited:
o_O @Renton the skin looks ugly and bad designed but the char looks cool.. She seems to have huge burst o_O Akali-Like burst looking from the ap-scaling

Also.. Ulti seems a bit op.. 30 seconds 700 dmg~~?

New key combination to make the status 'Online':
left right left right down down up up 3 4

There is also an easier way, just editing the .js file.

Hey upload the Test Realm client, I want to test it and an account to login there.
<lol> :)

New key combination to make the status 'Online':
left right left right down down up up 3 4

There is also an easier way, just editing the .js file.

Thx :d rep ;)

Edit : fcking riot why they put all champion free week when u cant even play?... It keep bugging... the games crashes etc. -.-" (not only me, many on lol forum says too)

Last edited:
Thx :d rep ;)

Edit : fcking riot why they put all champion free week when u cant even play?... It keep bugging... the games crashes etc. -.-" (not only me, many on lol forum says too)

Doesnt crash for me o_O

I got 481 ip for 1 game :D (First win + Ip Boost 3 days + Ip Boost Per win + Win Game)

as481ip.png

All champions are not free? They would be free IF ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED on League of Legends for game of the year @ gamersgold something.. Maybe enough havent voted. Then wont be free.

no, read again.

If all voted, all would be free again.
Quote:
If you'd love to have another free champion weekend, and want to pick up yet another boost, now's the time to show your support for League of Legends. Voting closes on October 25th, so head on over to the Golden Joystick Awards page today!

I just played a game and saw that u could peek all champions? Wtf, is this bug or what??

it's not a bug - you can read it here: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=50014

Yes because LoL won something dont remember , They posted it some week ago on Forum , so reward will be 4 win IP boost and all champions free over some days (donno exactly"

Here's the length:
that beginning October 9th until Sunday, October 10 at Midnight Pacific Time, all champions will be free-to-play

Does anyone know if i should be "Garen" XD? he is pretty good :p is he worth the 3150 IP?

I am not sure if it's just me... but the client lags like hell.... but while in-game, the lag is "gone"...
While you are picking a champion, I am not even able to change my summoner spells because of the lag...

Another thing that I have notice... is that the client takes 45%, while WoW just take 10%.....

Back