• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Trying to argue with my brother..

Which is more important, like which is more of what the game is all about?
Which is more better for the pros, which is the best to show off skill?

3v3 or 5v5

3v3

Ah yeah, forgot it's way easier to show your skills killing 1 guy with other 4 team mates :D

Im thinking bout putting up stream this weekend only tho cuz i got 100/100 internet

Anyone got any good live streamer to recommend? I dont wanna stream in 25 fps now with XSPLIT that costs money >:<

Because using twitch is too mainstream?

??? twitch is just streamer homepage that collects stream data.. not a streamer program itself.. unless there is a Twitch stream-program that i know of

@up FMLE with VHSC and VAC man... THat is waaaaaaay too much to setup and it fails me 99% of the time

Well that's the only viable alternative I would consider next to XSplit

Make a stream account somewhere already so I can add it to my database of nigros ^^

Last edited:
??? twitch is just streamer homepage that collects stream data.. not a streamer program itself.. unless there is a Twitch stream-program that i know of

@up FMLE with VHSC and VAC man... THat is waaaaaaay too much to setup and it fails me 99% of the time

ahh so the the program it self has fps limit

well that sucks....

Is there anyway i can get it pirated :D?

i just did a speedtest lol apperently i have faster internet than 96% of sweden.. wat? lower right corner

1921522143.png

i just did a speedtest lol apperently i have faster internet than 96% of sweden.. wat? lower right corner

1921522143.png

You have faster internet than 96% of the Swedish speed tests, not all of Sweden.

Back