• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

Yay! PERMA BAN! Me who wanted to reach 2k elo:/

Greetings Norse,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.

Welp. Enjoy!

more like stupid you for getting perma banned lol

+1

I'm so tired of kids like norse123;
Whatever the situation is, when a kid gets in trouble, they blame the law enforcer/company/or whoever issued the punishment.

+1

I'm so tired of kids like norse123;
Whatever the situation is, when a kid gets in trouble, they blame the law enforcer/company/or whoever issued the punishment.

Lol? Well, they banned me because of trolling/flaming sometimes, thats the only reason.
And also, Nevalopo you also got perma ban so nothing to talk about

Lol? Well, they banned me because of trolling/flaming sometimes, thats the only reason.
And also, Nevalopo you also got perma ban so nothing to talk about

Maybe you should learn to be respectful and keep your mouth shut, it's just a game, don't need to be an ass.

Maybe you should learn to be respectful and keep your mouth shut, it's just a game, don't need to be an ass.

Well sometimes i cant:) Nothing to do about it, been trying to improve that but didn't really help me:)
And everyone rages at games sometimes

Well sometimes i cant:) Nothing to do about it, been trying to improve that but didn't really help me:)
And everyone rages at games sometimes

It was Valentino that got permb& not Nevalopo...

Topic:
Someone carry me to level 30 too many fucktards in normal.

Also Nevalopo, N1 RYZE PAGE :DDD

It was Valentino that got permb& not Nevalopo...

Topic:
Someone carry me to level 30 too many fucktards in normal.

Also Nevalopo, N1 RYZE PAGE :DDD

Might be able to carry you, EU-W? IF: Add me "Carry Potterz"

As i remember, Nevalopo got perma banned too

thats true actually i did get perma banned but that was personal within the riot department and had nothing to do with tribunal/flaming/feeding etc
i believe i have heard u went afk multiple times in this forum for being with "retarded teammates" as i see it u got what u deserved :p

thats true actually i did get perma banned but that was personal within the riot department and had nothing to do with tribunal/flaming/feeding etc
i believe i have heard u went afk multiple times in this forum for being with "retarded teammates" as i see it u got what u deserved :p
About the leaving, that were long time ago and got nothing to do with the permaban

Added :p

Does anyone have an E.T.A. When patch will hit the EUW servers?

There is none atm.. As you can see, they had to rollback NA on sunday & NA servers were down yesterday i belive(crash, probably a Ddos no clue).. no current E.T.A. Lets hope they fix the bugs on the current patch NA has.. then give us the patch when they rework(fix) it

@Korrex

Where did you go lawl???

Last edited:
What Should i Buy?
I Always Played With Master Yi And Morgana..
And My Friends are Like Buy (Brand) Or (Ezreal)
And i Wanted to Play with Vayne
What Is a Good Hero to Play With?
With your Guys Experience.

What Should i Buy?
I Always Played With Master Yi And Morgana..
And My Friends are Like Buy (Brand) Or (Ezreal)
And i Wanted to Play with Vayne
What Is a Good Hero to Play With?
With your Guys Experience.

Who do you feel like spending IP on?

Haha i love league of legends :)
If someone wants to play with me my name is: Necolar and im playing on euw :)
lolscreen.jpg
My score atm :)

Im not perma banned. Rofl and I've never been permabanned. :p

- - - Updated - - -

a8afd0e45059434ec868ff969b6b47a7o.png

fece78b7beb7019734bcca9f2796e1b0o.png

a8afd0e45059434ec868ff969b6b47a7o.png

Haha, and it's true.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_passive

Last edited:
Back