• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[League of Legends] General Discussion

You have the same amount of wins & loses :3

This was my first account, and since I never played any other game similar to this, it was hard for me, plus I was 13, I was like 140 wins 450 loss at some point lol. I've gone 70 wins over loss but then I start testing out champions I'm not comfortable with, and end up losing alot. But whatever, it's normal right? Who cares.

I understand the game, I'm not a 12 year old boy who just runs likes fack and get slaughtered all the time. -.-

game with ahmed30

rmo_G.png

featuring the 4 trolls of poland & good guy ahri

The stealth thing ruins 99% of her, seriously it's not even stealth right now...

The stealth she has now isn't meant to be used as her sunfire cape stealth that she had before, it's to get into a lane without the enemy noticing, which makes her an exceptional roamer/jungler.

[video=youtube;9Ys6yPlv4xI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ys6yPlv4xI&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Back